VMware Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in VMware – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for VMware Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
VMware is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, INDIA.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in VMware. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for VMware etc.
VMware Recruitment – Information Details
|Technical Support Engineer
|Permanent, Full Time
VMware is the pioneer of the Software Defined Data Center and is investing in the development of next generation networking and security technologies that take advantage of the virtualization layer for delivering Software Defined Networking for Any cloud, Any app on Any device. VMware is looking for you to contribute to these projects at all stages: research, analysis, prototyping and development for multiple groups in the Networking and Advanced Security Business unit of VMware.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
We are looking for a technically strong Staff Engineer to join NSX Management Plane team to contribute on developing a cloud platform product. You will be primarily responsible for designing, development, integration with VMWare products, mentor the junior team members and drive SaaS related initiatives. You should be fully hands on and no technology, framework or tool should be a barrier for you.
You will be part of team which is building next generation product and create the revolution in the world of virtual data center networking and cloud networking.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Learn new communication and technological skills, including, but not limited to Technical Expertise, Applied Logic, as well as Time, Queue and Customer management
- Your administration and support experience with all of Windows server operating systems, workstation operating systems in large enterprise environments (thousands of systems) along with basic SQL and Postgres database management and querying for troubleshooting purposes will help you demonstrate your skills for success
- Your familiarity with various Hypervisors (vSphere, Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, KVM, etc.). Cloud concepts and technologies (vCloud Director, Amazon, OpenStack, etc.).
- Cloud orchestration tools (Chef, Puppet, vCenter Orchestrator, etc.). will allow you to partner with your teams and assist global customers
- Familiarity with software configuration management” tools eg: saltstack, chef, puppet, ansible will assist you to be successful to navigate and support customer environments
- Develop your technical skills in the areas of: access and identify management, networking, SaaS infrastructure and, mobile, Windows and macOS device management.
- Resolve complex queries while providing world class support to our customers.
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve issues, using labs, logs bundles and knowledge base, peer to peer collaboration and other tools you will learn in this role.
- Partner with Engineering, Field Teams and Technical experts to resolve issues to make it easier for customers to use our technology.
- Updating and creating knowledge articles for global circulation and use, based on the issues you have resolved.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
- The selected candidate will be reporting to one of the Technical Support Manager. Managers have considerable amount of experience in managing enterprise support and leading the team to success through the company’s values. Leadership is deeply invested in the teams’ careers development and has a successful track record of ensuring the team is successful as a unit and ensure the individual team members progress in their careers.
- Leadership practices high ethical management and provides good work environment while being employee friendly
- The core team comprises engineers at different levels (L1, L2 and L3) supporting vRealize suite (including OpenStack) of products. The team is part of the 24×7 support structure and demonstrates work flexibility to ensure we meet customers contractual requirement
- While the team has loads for fun and engagement, we also work in partnership with the peers across the globe working during different time zones. The role requires the candidate to be flexible to work in any shift (includes PST) and weekend hours.
Where is this role located?
- Fixed: this role is based out of VMware’s Bangalore office and open to candidates in the surrounding area.
- Flexible: The location of this role is flexible within Bangalore. Work will be done from an office some days during a week and other days from a non-VMware building.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Financial support under structured programs to your ongoing development (conference participation, training, course work, educational programs etc.)
- Healthy and local inspired snacks in all our on-site pantries
Apply Mode : Online
|VMware Apply Link
VMware Recruitment Selection Process
VMware Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for VMware Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the VMware is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For VMware Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of VMware i.e https://www.vmware.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for VMware Recruitment : Click Here
About VMware :
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.