Openings in SAP – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in SAP – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for SAP Recruitment Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength. Candidates who are Interested to work in SAP please go to SAP careers and apply.
SAP is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in SAP . We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for SAP, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular SAP Recruitments notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Bangalore, India. and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
SAP India Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||SAP India Pvt.Ltd|
Associate Solution Support Engineer
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
What We do
- Providing exceptional support to internal teams regarding any system issues that have been escalated to the Technical Support Engineering Team in accordance to Service Level Agreements
- Collect, analyze and work to provide solutions for projects, client/partner initiatives, day to day issues and other related responsibilities
- Properly document results of analysis and obtain internal team and external clients/partners’ sign-off on solutions and/or processes
- Serve as a liaison between various internal teams such as Development, QA, DBA’s and Professional Services
- Become an expert in all facets of the SAP Fieldglass’ proprietary services procurement application
- Participate in special projects and teams when required as well as take part in meetings with clients’ technical personnel as required
- Communicate complex issues both at a technical and non-technical level to different audiences
- Have the foresight to identify best solutions for specific situations and contribute ideas to enhancing the SAP Fieldglass application based on both internal and client needs
- Contribute in creating documentation for both internal and external use
- Demonstrate ability to be productive with minimal supervision, have focus on service and the foresight to understand future impacts current changes may have on the SAP Fieldglass application and/or client’s business processes
- Participate in weekend support activities and extended coverage if required
What you bring
- BE/MCA, Computer Science or equivalent industry work experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience demonstrating a high level of knowledge of SQL scripting, preferably TSQL, ad-hoc reporting, proven troubleshooting skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint is required, and knowledge of Java code would be highly advantageous
- Client facing experience a plus
- Relevant Staffing Industry knowledge/experience would be helpful
- Must show strong analytical skills and can translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills as this role requires close collaboration across various business levels & technical teams
- Candidates must have the ability to react to customer needs and requests, through issue tracking by clearly setting priorities quickly, adjusting to client driven changes, firmly commit to tasks and meeting deadlines
- Must show an ability to apply problem-solving techniques to application, environment, and to data issues
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, and organized while demonstrating the ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Solid work ethic and dedication to producing high quality accurate work
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|SAP Apply Link||Click Here|
SAP India Recruitment Selection Process
It bases SAP Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply SAP India Recruitment
- First, visit official website of SAP i.e https://www.sap.com/india/index.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for SAP India : Click Here
About SAP India :
SAP India Pvt.Ltd
Established in 1996, SAP India is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAP AG. SAP is a recognized leader in providing collaborative e-business solutions for all types of industries, for every market, around the world.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India’s mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.