Vodafone Job – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Vodafone – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Vodafone Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Vodafone is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore,IND.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Vodafone. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Vodafone etc.
Vodafone Job – Details
|As Per Industry
|IT Services & Consulting
The Business Intelligence (BI) delivers Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organisation to gather, store, access and analyse business data to inform decision-making. The Business Intelligence Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BI�s solutions and services. They perform detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serve the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy and legislation. Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager
- Runs administrative activities related to designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into a feasible technical solution plan;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards in line with business needs and requirements;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support collaboration between the team and Finance, BI and Technology groups, BI vendors, Systems Developers and contractors;
- Delivers assigned tasks in centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests;
- Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning and AR
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Strategic Mindset
- Business Partnering
Apply Mode : Online
|Vodafone Apply Link
Vodafone Job Selection Process
Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Vodafone Job
- First of all, visit official website of Vodafone i.e https://www.vodafone.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Vodafone : Click Here
About Vodafone :
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vi™ Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.