SAP Career Jobs – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in SAP – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for SAP Recruitment Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength. Candidates who are Interested to work in SAP please go to SAP careers and apply.
SAP is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in SAP . We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for SAP, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular SAP Recruitments notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad, India. and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
SAP India Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||SAP India Pvt.Ltd|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
As a Support Engineer your primary responsibilities will be to
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Act as the first point of contact for all Callidus customers, consultants and partners.
- Triage all incoming case requests coming via the web and phone.
- Provide phone, chat, and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of Callidus products and layered components, such as data transformation tools and report writing tools.
- Send first response for all incoming cases verifying the severity, next steps, ETA for next communication.
- Research, analyze and troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Provide phone assistance to customers who call in for update or escalation on their cases.
- Proactively communicate client status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Contribute to SalesCloud Community i.e. responding to product forums and posting knowledge-based articles.
- Update Support case tracking system to provide accurate and current documentation of issues.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Position involves variable hours which will include morning shifts, general shift, afternoon shift, evening shifts, overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Major- BE/B-Tech (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- 0-3 years of experience in a customer support environment, SaaS experience a plus.
- Experience in Relational Database (such as Oracle or HANA), building complex queries.
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Should be knowledgeable on Tomcat/Weblogic.
- Should be knowledgeable on SSO/SAML integration.
- Experience in Sales Cloud Commissions (Callidus) is preferable.
- Knowledge on Business Objects 4.x, Crystal/Webi reports is preferable.
- Knowledge on Informatica 10.x, is preferable.
- Excellent organizational, customer relationship, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly dependable and professional.
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter & positive attitude.
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|SAP Apply Link||Click Here|
SAP India Recruitment Selection Process
It bases SAP Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply SAP India Recruitment
- First, visit official website of SAP i.e https://www.sap.com/india/index.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for SAP India : Click Here
About SAP India :
SAP India Pvt.Ltd
Established in 1996, SAP India is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAP AG. SAP is a recognized leader in providing collaborative e-business solutions for all types of industries, for every market, around the world.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India’s mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.