Verizon Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Verizon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Verizon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Verizon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Verizon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Verizon etc.
Verizon Hiring – Information Details
|Designation||Engineer II – Software Development|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Programming & Design|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
When you join Verizon:
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What you’ll be doing…
You will design and implement highly-scalable and highly-reliable applications with an amazing customer experience by using open source and emerging technologies for Verizon Consumer Group.
- Designing and developing innovative solutions using React JS, Redux, React Hooks, Saga, and Java Script.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining applications by evaluating business requirements, analyzing them, and converting them into a software.
- Executing full software development life cycle (SDLC) – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support.
- Ensuring code delivery as per stipulated timelines.
- Ensuring code delivered as per secure coding standards.
- Working independently and within the team.
- Understanding the domain knowledge and adapting to an agile environment.
- Building reusable code and libraries.
Where you’ll be working:
In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for…
You are curious about new technologies and the possibilities they create. You enjoy the challenge of supporting applications while exploring ways to improve upon the technology. You are driven and motivated, with good communication and analytical skills.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in eCommerce applications development.
- Experience in SDLC and Agile development.
- Experience of cloud-native application development – Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in building/deploying applications using Git, Maven, and Jenkins.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Knowledge of performance tuning, scalability, and security for heavy-traffic Digital Application.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Knowledge with OWASP rules and mitigate security vulnerabilities using security tools (e.g., Fortify, Sonarqube, Blackduck).
- One or more years of experience creating REST Services preferably using Spring and/or Microservices.
- Knowledge with Unit testing framework like Junit.
- Knowledge monitoring tools like NewRelic, Tapsium.
- Ability to understand Agile and DevOps tools and technologies.
- Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Kanban, TDD or Scrum.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Verizon Apply Link||Click Here|
Verizon Hiring Selection Process
Verizon Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Verizon Hiring
- First of all, visit official website of Verizon i.e https://www.verizon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Verizon : Click Here
About Verizon :
Verizon Communications Inc. was formed on June 30, 2000 and is celebrating its 20th year as one of the world’s leading providers of technology, communications, information and entertainment products and services.
Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Verizon generated revenues of $131.9 billion in 2019. The company offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.