Uniqubic Solutions Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Uniqubic Solutions – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Uniqubic Solutions Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Uniqubic Solutions is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurgaon .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Uniqubic Solutions. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Uniqubic Solutions etc.
Uniqubic Solutions Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Uniqubic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Designation||Junior Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA|
|Salary||INR 3 – 5 LPA|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Last Date||Not Mension|
Uniqubic Solutions Recruitment Job Description:
- Candidate would responsible for Developing and maintaining Product Code on day-to-day basis.
- Candidate would have opportunity design, propose and implement the technical architecture of the application.
- Code would need to be pushed on daily basis and also if possible, create CI/CD Pipelines.
Skill Set Required:
- Candidate should have strong Logical, problem solving skill and Data Structure Knowledge.
- Candidate should have internship or self-learning in at least one of the following technologies. i.e. Angular, React JS, React Native, Dot net
- Knowledge of any RDBMS database (SQL Server, MYSQL, Postgres) is must.
- Candidate should have good communication skill and a good learning attitude.
- Basic understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Basic understanding of AWS and AZURE platforms.
- Knowledge and Understanding of how Git works.
- Knowledge to use/setup CI/CD pipelines.
- Use of any modern tool for project management like JIRA, Trello etc
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Uniqubic Solutions Apply Link||Click Here|
Uniqubic Solutions Recruitment Selection Process
Uniqubic Solutions Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Uniqubic Solutions Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the eLitmus Evaluation is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Uniqubic Solutions Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of uniqubic Solutions i.e http://www.uniqubic.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Uniqubic Solutions Recruitment : Click Here
About Uniqubic Solutions :
Uniqubic is a trusted global IT Services company offering services in the area of enterprise mobility solutions, enterprise content management solutions and customer relationship management solutions. Our team is made up of well-rounded experienced professionals, allowing us to work on complex solutions requiring diverse expertise. The result for our customers is the capability to far better manage resource capacities and outcome