Accenture Job Openings 2021 – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Accenture – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Accenture Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength. Candidates who are Interested to work in Accenture plz go to accenture careers and apply.
Accenture is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurugram so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Accenture. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Accenture, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Accenture Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Bangalore and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Accenture Job Openings 2021 – Information Details
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 4,50,000 PA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description Accenture Job Openings 2021
Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What we need?
We would love you to have:
Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
Multi-disciplinary and versatile with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas
- Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Accenture Apply Link||Click Here|
Accenture Job Openings 2021 Selection Process
It bases Accenture Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech2C ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA,M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Accenture is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Accenture Job Openings 2021
- First, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://Accenture.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Accenture Job Openings 2021 : Click Here
About Accenture :
“At Accenture, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Accenture’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Accenture Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.