SAP Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in SAP – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for SAP Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
SAP is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in SAP. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for SAP, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular SAP Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
SAP Recruitment – Information Details
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Expectations and Tasks For SAP Recruitment
- Design, implement, document, and maintain various modules within SAP Database servers (HANA/ASE/IQ)
- Identify areas of improvements to current design and advocates alternative method to enhance the current working set
- Innovate, File Patents and generate IP for SAP.
- Provide alternative diagnostic methods to resolve both in house and customer reported problems
- Design, Debug, analyze and resolve complex database engine problems of customers and SAP internal stakeholders
- Own and work with the engineering team in different geographic locations to diagnose and resolve design issues and customer reported problems
- Articulate technical information clearly. Provide training and assist on knowledge transfer
Prioritize tasks, develop the detailed design, and estimate the effort required to completion of projects
- Publish Technical white papers for SAP Database Customers
- Analyze performance and scalability of the SAP database products
- Follow the software development cycle from inception and requirement to successful release of the product.
- Guide, mentor and motivate the team to achieve their goals
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies: SAP Recruitment
- M.Tech or Dual Degree (Computer Science) from IIT/IISC or Top premier engineering Institute with 2-5 years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of database architecture. Very good analytical skills.
- Advanced LINUX and UNIX skills and experience (specifically with multi-threaded architecture, synchronization mechanism, etc.)
- Must have a strong knowledge of the C, C++ Programming language with expertise in Database internals and/or operating system internals with strong debugging skills.
- System-level design expertise such as OS drivers, file systems, access methods, query processing, query optimization, memory management, multi-threading and concurrency control, networking will be a strong plus
- Having exposure to cloud technologies and prior experience with Docker and Kubernetes is good to have.
- Experience in distributed computing development such as distributed database design, cluster file system, etc., will be a strong plus
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently, take initiative to prioritize and resolve problems
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|SAP Apply Link||Click Here|
SAP Recruitment Selection Process
SAP Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for SAP Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the SAP is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply SAP Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of SAP i.e www.sap.com/india
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for SAP Recruitment : Click Here
About SAP Technologies :
SAP India is the fastest growing subsidiary of SAP SE, the world’s leading provider of business software solutions. SAP India began its operations in 1996 with headquarters in Bangalore and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, and a direct presence in nine cities across India, besides having marketing associates in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
Declared as the ‘Hub of the year in Asia Pacific and Japan” in 2007, SAP India witnessed an unprecedented growth of over 100% both in terms of license revenue and customer acquisition.