NTT Data Openings Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in NTT Data – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for NTT Data Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
NTT Data is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. So this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in NTT Data. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for NTT Data etc.
NTT Data Openings Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||NTT Data Services|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description – NTT Data Openings Recruitment
- Responsible for resolution of Level 1 and Level 2 incidents in accordance with established Service Level Agreements
- Carry out investigation by studying the service logs, troubleshooting guides to identify the cause of the issue and carry out necessary steps to provide L1/L2 resolution to the incident and reinstate the operational service
- Be available 24 x 7 on ROTA to investigate and resolve Priority 1 and Critical incidents.
- Manage the incident with Level 3 / Level 4 teams. i.e., be responsible for managing the end to end resolution of tickets that includes raising ticket with Level 3 / Level 4 teams and following up with them until the incident is resolved.
- Report progress of incident resolution in an unambiguous and timely manner
conduct thorough impact and root cause analysis of the incident and publish the findings in the form of incident report
- Create or update knowledge articles based on the incident and problem learning.
- Create and update knowledge articles to improve process adherence, to provide how-to/self-service guidance in order to reduce end-user dependency on operations team
- Responsible for deployment of application code or configuration changes in the production environment
- Maintain pre-production environment at the production level.
- Carry out operational acceptance testing (OAT) of new changes on pre-production environment.
- Carry out daily Application Health Check proactively to catch any symptoms that might lead to incidents and implement/take measures proactively to avoid incident occurrence
- Maintain platform stability, performance and resilience through proactive monitoring of system and schedule checks, CPU, memory and storage checks, integration queues, database growth and other integration, event and error log.
- Monitoring of scheduled tasks logs/alerts to ensure they run and complete as expected
- Maintain support documentation upto date.
- Responding to business user querie
Experience/Skill/Capability Requirements For NTT Data Openings
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
- 4+ years of IT professional experience within a global organisation
- 2+ years’ experience with R6 Concept to Cash platform
- 2+ years’ experience in Telecommunications service
- 2+ years’ experience of support analyst experience with in-depth ITIL framework knowledge
- Should have the ability to identify right prioritisation of incidents, which requires in-depth billing domain knowledge
- Should be able to switch between various tasks seamlessly
- Capable of dealing with intense situation during P1 or critical incidents and remain focussed on the resolution of incidents.
- Knowledge and experience of agile methodology & tooling (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Confluence) is an added plus
- Capable of analysing new requirements and provide solution delivery estimates
- Strong knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle
- Be up to date with technology in order to bring in innovation and service improvements
- Have a good understanding of application architecture, data architecture, infrastructure and business processes
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|NTT Data Apply Link||Click Here|
NTT Data Openings Recruitment Selection Process
NTT Data Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the NTT Data is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply NTT Data Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of NTT Data i.e https://www.nttdata.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for NTT Data Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About NTT Data :
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.