SAP Openings Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in SAP – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for SAP Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
SAP is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in SAP. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for SAP, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular SAP Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
SAP Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Senior Specialist – Software|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
The Role For SAP Openings Recruitment
The role is within our Vulnerability Detection Services area, which is one of three crucial components to the Enterprise Vulnerability Management (EVM) service. Our detection team provides a centralized vulnerability scanning service, spanning throughout the entire company. Vulnerability scanning is vital to the “detect” part of EVM, primarily focusing on vulnerabilities on the infrastructure level. You will also play a key role in reporting & metrics, ultimately measuring how our various business units comply to the standard set for Enterprise Vulnerability Management. In this role you will be responsible for
- Maintaining complex vulnerability scanning architectures, as well as ensuring service reliability and functionality.
- Onboarding business units into the vulnerability scanning service, constantly seeking to improve and mature the process.
- Work very close with both our Vulnerability Advisory Service, and our team of Vulnerability Management professionals, combining to form the company’s EVM capability.
Role Requirements For SAP Openings Recruitment
- Engineering graduate (STEM) Disciplines with 6-8+ years professional experience in IT and/or Cybersecurity, preferably with an Enterprise Vulnerability Management Team.
- Superior Knowledge of vulnerability management processes and tools to include scanning patching, hardening, configuration, and risk management
- Superior Knowledge of CVSS vulnerability metrics
- Proficiency with Vulnerability Management Tools (e.g. Tenable.io/Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose)
- Multi-tasking and extreme efficiency in time management and prioritization
- Ensures transparency and continuity in all effort, removing single points of failure
- A professional IT Security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OSCP) is preferred. The ability to communicate and articulate in a clear and understandable fashion is an advantage. Being able to navigate conflict and perform in stressful situations is a plus.
- Having the flexibility to work outside of typical office hours is a strong advantage within a global organization. Ability to work efficiently from home office is strongly desired.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|SAP Apply Link||Click Here|
SAP Openings Recruitment Selection Process
SAP Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for SAP Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the SAP is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply SAP Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of SAP i.e www.sap.com/india
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for SAP Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About SAP Technologies :
SAP India is the fastest growing subsidiary of SAP SE, the world’s leading provider of business software solutions. SAP India began its operations in 1996 with headquarters in Bangalore and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, and a direct presence in nine cities across India, besides having marketing associates in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
Declared as the ‘Hub of the year in Asia Pacific and Japan” in 2007, SAP India witnessed an unprecedented growth of over 100% both in terms of license revenue and customer acquisition.