Central Bank Of India recruitment – 2021, Central Bank Of India started recruitment for multiple positions in various states in 2020-21.
Contract period of our FLCC incharge Baran is going to expire on 15.02.2021and he will
also attain the age of 65 in feb 2021 so renewal of his contract is also not possible. To
appoint a new incharge in his place we have given advertisement on central bank’s
website on 23.10.2020 as well as in local newspaper. Last date of submission of
application was 30.11.2020. We have also contacted retired staff of our bank and post
bearers of retire staff union to spread the message, but till date no application has
Hence we recommend to extent the date of submission of application for the post upto
20.01.2021 and put it the same opskecatemspaper as well as central bank’s website so
that applications can be received.
Central Bank of India Recruitment – Details
|Bank Name||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||FLCC incharge Baran|
|Qualification||Essential: (i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20th January 2021|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Central Bank Of India Recruitment Profile:
A government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
It is one of twelve public sector banks in India to get recapitalised in 2009. Despite its name it is not the central bank of India. It is a public bank. In a merging initiative of the NDA government, Central Bank of India is kept as a separate entity owing to its pan-India presence.
Central Bank of India has approached the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for permission to open representative offices in five more locations – Singapore, Dubai, Doha and London.
As on 31st March 2020, the bank has a network of 4,651 branches, 3,642 ATMs, ten satellite offices and one extension counter. It has a pan-India presence covering all 28 states, Seven out of eight union territories and 574 district headquarters out of all districts in the country. Central Bank Of India
Bank Official Website: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/
For Official Notification Link : Click Here
- The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at written test conducted by bank.Central Bank of India Recruitment
- Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
- The student’s education qualifications and background will be verified by the Bank through an external agency. The details provided by the student at the time of selection need to be authentic which are subject to verification. Once the Agency confirms the authenticity of these details only then the candidate will be considered for employment in the Bank.
- HR Interview process to qualified students in examination conducted by bank or any agency which is having right to conduct exam behalf of the bank.
- The selected applicants will be issued Admission & Provisional Letter of Appointment from Bank towards their future employment.
- Selected candidate need to submit the following documents for Central Bank Of India Recruitment
|1||PAN Card (Mandatory)|
|2||Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI(mandatory)|
|Address Proof / Identity Proof / Signature Proof|
|3||Voters’ Identity Card|
|Birth Date Proof (Any 1 document)|
|4||School Leaving Certificate|
|5||SSC / HSC certificate|
|6||Election Card / Voter Card|
|Academic Certificates (All Documents)|
|1||10th SSC & 12th HSC Mark sheets|
|2||Graduation Certificate, Mark Sheet|