Standard Charted Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Standard Charted – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Standard Charted Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Standard Charted is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Standard Charted. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Standard Charted etc.
Standard Charted Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Standard Charted Technologies|
|Qualification||Any Graduates, Post Graduates|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
The Role Responsibilities For Standard Charted Recruitment
- Clear understanding of HR product(s) and business process(es) relevant to project scope
Alignment of future-state solution against business objectives and drivers as well as HR Design Principles
- Thorough analysis of gaps between current- and future-state and clear definition of high-quality requirements (both technical and non-technical) that are intended to address these gaps and minimise changes and rework during delivery
- End-to-end requirements traceability management, including (but not limited to) alignment to business objectives, completeness of test criteria and test cases, alignment to exit/handover criteria
- Ensure all requirements are gathered, validated and covered in all relevant documents.
- Create & maintain detailed end to end process maps using specified Process Modelling tools of all HR processes.
- To apply the documentation standards across all processes.
- Identify potential opportunities for improvement of the processes.
- To support project implementation through documentation of ‘as is’ and design / document ‘to- be’ processes in collaboration with Process Design / Re-engineering team.
- Capture exceptions handled and Risk elements in each process
- Review process maps with all relevant stakeholders and ensure sign off from the process owner, within timelines.
- Manage process related changes
- Work collaboratively with country / group stake-holders & peers
- Effective facilitation of requirements prioritisation and planning resulting in agreement across all parties around technical and non-technical delivery scope and schedule
- Effective facilitation of progress meetings for requirements delivery, with clear traceability against scope and target timeline
- Objective management of requirements changes, with a clear view of change request vs requirement defect vs testing defect definitions and focus on impacts and next steps
- Effective facilitation of decisions, with clearly outlined decision options and corresponding impacts/pros/cons
- Effective facilitation of handover to business-as-usual, including (but not limited to) knowledge base update, ongoing management of reporting/tracking
- Timely identification of risks and escalation of issues around project delivery (e.g. quality, resource, schedule), with proactive support given on the definition and subsequent execution of mitigation/resolution plans
- Engage GPS teams and assess the process impacts from operation perspective.
- Analysis of data and security / access management for respective deliverable.
- Effective and organised management of project documents and deliverables in SharePoint, aligning with Project Management Standards and, for technical delivery, System Delivery Framework.
Essential Skills / Aptitude: Standard Charted Recruitment
- PeopleSoft / SAP / Any ERP Functional Knowledge
- HR Process Knowledge including Payroll
- Business Writing
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Standard Charted Apply Link||Click Here|
Standard Charted Recruitment Selection Process
Standard Charted Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Standard Charted Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Standard Charted is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Standard Charted Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Standard Charted i.e https://Standard Charted.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Standard Charted Recruitment : Click Here
About Standard Charted :
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.