Microchip Careers: Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Microchip – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Microchip Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Microchip is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Microchip. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Microchip etc.
Microchip Careers Recruitment – Information Details
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Microchip Technology is looking for a talented Software/Firmware Engineer to expand its mixed-signal Applications department in Hyderabad, India. The candidate will be part of a worldwide team responsible for the development and maintenance of software applications.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Maintain and develop standalone windows applications using C++ and python scripting.
- Maintain and develop application firmware programming using our PIC based MCU.
- Able to debug the code and provide good solutions to make it robust code.
- Elaborate business specifications for our software tools.
- Also assist with creating technical documentation, specifications, and proof of concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Electronics and Communication Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Must have good C and C++ programming knowledge and concepts.
- Knowledge of using Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Multimeter.
- Good debugging skills to debug the software and firmware. Knowledge of using any debugger in firmware is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of using Jira or any other relevant tools and configuration management tools like Git or SVN.
- Good to know about firmware programming using PIC or any Microcontrollers.
- Knowledge on Python scripting is a plus.
- Good to have knowledge on QT/QML programming (GUI programming) is a plus.
- Good to have knowledge and experience on embedded projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Microchip Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Microchip Careers:
Microchip Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria For Microchip Jobs Recruitment:
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Microchip
Coming to Salary Package the Microchip is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Microchip Careers:
- First of all, visit official website of Microchip i.e https://www.microchip.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Microchip Careers : Click Here
About Microchip :
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity, and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs while reducing total system cost, risk, and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.