Microland Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Microland – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Microland Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Microland is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Microland. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Microland etc.
Microland Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Associate SME – Operating System Support|
|Experience||1 – 7 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Technology – Operating System|Knowledge on Server Hardware – Multiple Vendors, Remote Management Tools, Software & Hardware Raid
- Technology – Operating System|Storage migration/P2V migration/ RHEL upgrades
- Technology – Operating System|Working knowledge on AD Users and Group administration, FSMO Roles, Site & Subnets
- Technology – Operating System|Ability to explain storage architecture and connectivity options
- Hardware & Networking a. Isolate issue (hardware or network issue) b. Identify the faulty hardware (through error codes, event logs, wrap test, SNMP test c. Engage to get the precise part d. Plan replacements in a structured manner (such as change plan, change approval, minimal or no down time)
- OS Administration a. Monitor percentage of successful patching and taking action on failed ones b. Analyze and identify the root casue (of memory leakage issues, disk expansions, partition issues) c. Upgrade or migrate of OS to next version, d. Decide Allow or Deny Ports and services using OS native Firewall
- Clustering a. Configure application high availability b. Configure application start and stopping scripts. c. Check IP and Non-IP heartbeats, d. Check cluster logs and trouble shoot cluster start errors, e. Troubleshoot cluster synchronization issues and fix them. f. Design and implement cluster architecture in all flavors of Unix g. Rebuild and provide solutions for disaster recovery.
- Virtualization a. Create and configure virtual machines b. Create a baseline for patching c. Install and configure host d. Isolate issues using log files (events and errors) e. Commissioning of new guests, add/remove hardware or increase the disk space etc f. Building/rebuilding new/crashed hosts, troubleshooting different issues including performance utilizing all publicly available official troubleshooting tools g. Create/modify scripts to run specific tasks etc.,
- Backup and Disaster Recovery a. Install, configure, schedule incremental, differential, and full backups – file and directory and volume level backups b. Troubleshoot on issues on Volume Shadow Copy writers (or Volume Clones) c. Restore backups using OS native commands, backup wizards d. Provide architectural solution on any backup technology e. Recover and rebuild the server using catalogue files.
- Storage a. Work with different tiers of RAID ed arrays b. Mount and unmount storage disks from OS commands, provide inputs to storage team on WWPNs for zoning,LUN assignment c. Use OS commands whether LUN properly assigned to OS with proper multiple paths. d. Work with storage team for any HBA controller cache battery replacement or RAID card cache battery replacement.
7. Unix User Management
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
a. Work with NFS version 3 and NFS version 4 installation
b. Configure exports, portmap, remote procedure call related issues, tune NFS Kernel level parameters, NFS security, NFS authentication issues
c. Configure and implements Auto FS, direct and indirect mounts, make mounts available permanently
d. Installation and Working knowledge on NFS demons
e. NFS configuration files & Unix kernel level NFS parameters
f. Configure & manage Exports 20 Export configuration files and commands related to exports
g. Troubleshoot RPC using Portmap error logs – syslog
h. Troubleshoot NFS authentication issues.
i. Managing auto FS and configure VFS tab entries
a. Hardware,Network Components, Devices (P)
b. Systems Administration (P)
c. High Availability / Cluster Systems (F)
d. Virtualization Administration (P)
e. Storage and Backup Administration (P)
f. Configuring DNS, Network File System (NFS) (P)
a. Email Communication
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Microland Apply Link||Click Here|
Microland Recruitment Selection Process
Microland Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Microland is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Microland Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Microland i.e https://microland.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Microland Recruitment : Click Here
About Microland :
Microland is an IT Infrastructure services company, headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
The company employs more than 4,500 workers across its offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and North America. Microland services include Digital Networks, Digital Infrastructure, Digital Application, Digital Workplace, IIoT Services and Cybersecurity.