KATM Technologies Interviews: The KATM Technologies Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 4th to 11th November 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Delhi NCR can attend the KATM Technologies Interviews.
KATM Technologies Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 4 to 9 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for KATM Technologies Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
KATM Technologies Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||KATM Technologies Pvt Limited|
|Designation||Business Development Manager|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||4 – 9 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Analytics & Business Intelligence|
|Industry||Strategy, Management Consulting Firms|
|Salary||₹ 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 PA|
|Walkin Date||04-11-2020 to 11-11-2020|
KATM Technologies Interviews – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the KATM Technologies are planning a walk-in drive for the Business Development Manager Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- UG: Any Graduate Not Required
- PG: Post Graduates
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
KATM Technologies Interviews Job Description:
Qualifications and Traits desired for the Candidates are:
- A Bachelors degree in business, finance, Engineering or accounting
- An MBA in Finance, Marketing, International Business or related
- Minimum Three or more years of Business Analyst experience and dealing with investors, senior management and a strong track record of creating positive relations.
superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring investors.
- Excellent MS Office, Power point knowledge
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Intimately familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- A professional who is also entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus
Business Development Manager / Business Analyst duties and responsibilities For KATM Technologies Interviews
- Identification of Investors all across globe for investment in India in Private stressed assets or Government Projects
- Collecting and analyzing data for potential business expansion
- Identifying specific business opportunities
- Preparation of Project Report, Profitability, ROI from an Investor point of View
- Influencing stakeholders, Investors to support business projects
- Leading projects and coordinating with other teams to produce better business outcomes
Flare for travelling in and outside India
Walkin Date: 4th to 11th November 2020
Walkin Time: 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Person: Mamta Gurung ( 08447758828 )
KATM Technologies Interviews Venue Details:
KATM Technologies Pvt Ltd,
JMD Megapolis IT Park,
KATM is Indias first online bulk commodity trading e-commerce platform. It is an indispensable tool and can help in efficient decision making while trading and bring higher profitability and transparency to trade practices.
KATM is a unique virtual marketplace for buyer, seller & trader of bulk commodities to easily perform coal auction and trade,iron ore auction and trade,steel auction and trade, scrap auction and trade, pellet auction and trade, other raw material auction and trade. KATM is working with the top importers of bulk commodities in India and the exporter of bulk commodities in India. We aim to simplify buying and selling of bulk commodities mentioned earlier and also the Ferro alloys like Ferro Chrome , Ferro Manganese , Silicon Manganese, Ferro Silicon .
Documents Required For KATM Technologies Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the KATM Technologies Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.