Accenture Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Accenture – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Accenture Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Accenture is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurgaon .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Accenture. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Accenture etc.
Accenture Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA
|Gurgaon, Haryana, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Project Role Description :
Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Requirements For Accenture Jobs :
Key Responsibilities :
- We are looking for a results-driven Software Tester to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability
- The Software Tester will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design team
- Resource may also interact with clients in order to understand the requirements of the product
Technical Experience :
- At least 4-yrs of exp in Testing
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Executing tests on software usability
- Experience with Selenium and/or Serenity BDD test framework would be an advantage
- Strong test automation skills
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
Professional Attributes For Accenture Jobs :
- Problem solving skills and hands on attitude
- Eager to never stop learning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English
Educational Qualification :
minimum 15 years of full time education university degree with focus on Computer Science
Apply Mode : Online
|Accenture Apply Link
Accenture Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Accenture Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Accenture is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Accenture Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www.accenture.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Accenture Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Accenture :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.