NTT Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in NTT – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for NTT Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
NTT is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in NTT. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for NTT etc.
NTT Recruitment – Information Details
|Any Graduate, Post Graduate
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Working at NTT
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Responsibilities For NTT Recruitment:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills For NTT Recruitment:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
- Good understanding on Agile and waterfall development process
- Knowledge on TDD and should have worked in SCRUM teams
- Fundamentally strong in computer science and should be aware of the latest development trends
- Quality conscious and should seek for continuous improvement
- Able to present the solutions to the team and do detailed code reviews
What will make you a good fit for the role?
KRA & KPIs For NTT Recruitment:
- Defect free code and high quality outputs.
- Timely delivery of the projects.
- Should be a team player and work on self-improvement.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Apply Mode : Online
|NTT Apply Link
NTT Recruitment Selection Process
NTT Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for NTT Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the NTT is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply NTT Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of NTT i.e https://hello.global.ntt/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for NTT Recruitment : Click Here
About NTT :
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.