HDB Interviews: The HDB Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 28th October to 6th November 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Pune & Mumbai can attend the HDB Interviews.
HDB Require Graduates. Candidates have 1 to 2 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for HDB Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
HDB Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||HDB Financial Services Limited|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Walkin Date||28-10-2020 to 06-11-2020|
HDB Ltd – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the HDB are planning a walk-in drive for the Collection Officer Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For HDB Interviews:
- UG: Any Graduates
- PG: Post Graduates not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Key functions will be:
- Taking care of collection and recovery in Lending portfolio.
- Handling individual Collection portfolio.
- Updating visit trails and money collection details on Mobile App.
- 100% visit on all cases.
- Managing daily and weekly targets as to facilitate the monthly targets.
- Ensuring adherence to processes, compliance and audit related activities.
- No delay in deposition.
Key Responsibility For HDB Interviews:
- Responsible for collection efficiency on timely manner.
- Understanding & Managing Healthy Portfolio.
- Good communication and pleasing personality.
- Self Drive/Enthusiasm.
- Males candidates only and two wheeler Compulsory.
HDB Interviews Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 28th October to 6th November 2020
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM
Contact Person: Mr. Sandeep Mhase
HDB Interviews Mumbai Venue Details:
HDB Financial Services LTD,
Near Amboli Subway,
HDB Interviews Pune Venue Details:
3rd & 4th Floor,
Square Gurha Slathia,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Retail & Commercial Clients. Our expertise in loan origination and underwriting and large product offering helps us provide solutions appropriate to customer needs. Our product portfolio includes Personal Loan, Business Loan, Loan against Property, Enterprise Business Loan, Gold Loan, Car Loans, Loan against Shares, Loan Against Securities, Commercial vehicle Loan, Construction Equipment Loan and Consumer Durable Loan.
Documents Required For HDB Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the HDB Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.