Airtel Interviews: The Airtel Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 7th to 14th November 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Chennai can attend the Airtel Interviews.
Airtel Require Graduates. Candidates have 0 to 5 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Airtel Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Airtel Interviews – More Information
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering|
|Walkin Date||07-11-2020 to 14-11-2020|
Airtel Ltd – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the Airtel are planning a walk-in drive for the Service Engineer Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For Airtel Interviews:
- UG: 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Any Graduates
- PG: Post Graduates not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Services Engineer Job profile For Airtel Interviews:
- Should have basic knowledge in Networking.
- 100% field work related to Broadband.
- Bike and Driving License Mandatory.
- Arrear candidates are not eligible for Install Engineer role
- Male candidates only.
Please bring the following documents. Airtel Interviews
- Current & Permanent Address proof
- Aadhar card, PAN card and Driving license.
- Educational documents mark sheet and provisional certificate (From 10th to Highest)
Airtel Interviews Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 7th to 14th November 2020
Walkin Time: 10.30 AM onwards
Airtel Interviews Venue Details:
Santhome High Road,
Chennai – 600028.
Landmark – Near Patinapakkam Bus stop / Opp: Alphonsa Ground.
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Documents Required For Airtel Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Airtel Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.