Informatica Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Informatica – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Informatica Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Informatica is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Informatica. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Informatica etc.
Informatica Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Senior Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree|
|Experience||3 – 7 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description – Informatica Recruitment
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world’s most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We “DATA” values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you’ll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
Our Team – Informatica Recruitment
IT Applications department manages the mission critical Enterprise applications for Informatica spanning Enterprise functions including Sales and Marketing, eCommerce, CRM, Finance and HR applications. The technology platforms hosting the applications includes Salesforce, AEM, Lithium, Jive, Azure, AWS, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, MDM and many more . We are a dynamic team spread across geographies serving internal and external customers.
You will be part of a highly talented, tightly knit and enthusiastic team and will be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting multiple web applications. The role and responsibilities entail:
Design, develop and support customization and enhancements for multiple web applications on different platforms
Work with project managers and customers to design, scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverable and timelines
Interact with business analyst to clarify requirements, manage project delivery, and obtain feedback on deliverable
Qualifications For Informatica Recruitment
- Minimum 5-7 years of Experience in AEM versions 6.3 and higher with extensive knowledge of underlying concepts, frameworks and APIs
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in AEM
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing Java-based web or Enterprise applications.
- Strong understanding of software architecture, Design patterns and common frameworks like Struts, Spring and Hibernate with exposure to a testing framework like Mockito or Junit
- Develop templates and components in the Adobe CQ/AEM platform using RESTful web principles
- Strong experience in converting wireframes into HTMLs and UI development with strong command on CSS with focus on responsive design and proficiency in Bootstrap and other UI frameworks and JS testing frameworks like Jasmine or Mocha
- Create, implement, manage and own AEM workflows
- Manage the Java Content Repository (JCR), Sling web framework, and Apache Felix OSGi configuration
- Optimize CQ5/AEM performance through the use of the AEM dispatcher and content delivery networks
- Familiarity with deployment on Tomcat, Apache and NodeJS servers
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and know basics of data modelling
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands and familiarity working with applications running on Linux
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work and communicate effectively with peers and management, including interacting with a globally dispersed team
- Experience in the full SDLC product lifecycle methodologies, preferably Agile methodology like Scrum
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly grasp customer requirements and then translate them into technical designs based on best practice principles
- Good problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Four-year degree in a technical discipline such as computer science, information technology, or systems engineering
Desired Skills For Informatica Recruitment
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components (Example: Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher)
- Demonstrated understanding of web content and content delivery systems
- Strong knowledge and experience in integration with components of Adobe Marketing Cloud (including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Audience Manager)
- Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management
- Understanding of search concepts with experience in implementing any search technology (Lucene, Solr, Elastic Search)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Informatica Apply Link||Click Here|
Informatica Recruitment Selection Process
Informatica Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Informatica Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Informatica is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Informatica Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Informatica i.e https://www.informatica.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Informatica Recruitment : Click Here
About Informatica :
Informatica is a software development company founded in 1993. It is headquartered in Redwood City, California. Its core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration. It was co-founded by Gaurav Dhillon and Diaz Nesamoney. Amit Walia is the company’s CEO