GlobalData Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in GlobalData – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for GlobalData Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
GlobalData is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in GlobalData. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for GlobalData etc.
GlobalData Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Researcher, Senior Researcher|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
GlobalData Recruitment: Job Title: Researcher / Senior Researcher
- Doing secondary research on markets, products or companies both written and data-based.
- Producing written and data materials on markets, products or companies including descriptions and profiles to publishable standards.
- Paraphrasing and restructuring written materials.
- Managing and tracking timelines to ensure timely delivery.
- Interacting regularly with team mates both formally, through team meetings etc, and informally.
- Complying with internal processes and policies including HR, Finance and IT. Meeting regular deadlines both internal and external.
- Using Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Structuring time successfully and reporting regularly on progress to management.
- Managing and tracking timelines to ensure timely delivery.
Person Specification: GlobalData Recruitment
- Should be keen to expand skill sets and learn about business, markets and industries.
- Ability to communicate comfortably in English with both managers and team mates.
- Ability to think intelligently and interpret data and analysis.
- Ability to communicate positively and influence others.
- A period of work in the relevant industry would be an advantage
- A period of work experience in market research, consultancy, internal research or trade journalism role.
- Ability to search methodically for material from a range of sources. Good numeric ability required.
- Written English including the ability minimize grammatical and expression errors, good attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of Excel (navigating, basic formulas etc) an advantage. Basic knowledge of Word functions an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of PowerPoint an advantage.
- Having an understanding of healthcare markets would be an advantage. Good academic background from a good school required.
- No specific industry knowledge required. Science background would be an advantage.
- Good academic background from a good school required.
Specifications: GlobalData Recruitment
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development/Market Research functions within a known medical device company or in the Research and Analytics function within leading market/business research and analytics companies.
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology, B.Pharm/M. Pharma graduates (An Absolute Must) + MBA (Preferred), MSc Life sciences/Biotechnology/Microbiology + MBA (Preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated experience and
expertise in business communication.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in conducting primary and secondary research and in writing research reports.
- Strong interpretation and analysis skills with a knack for structured thinking. Should be able research independently and take judgment calls on relevant vs. non-relevant information.
- Proficient in using MS Office packages – WORD, EXCEL AND POWERPOINT. Strong understanding of templates and client-friendly packaging is a big PLUS.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|GlobalData Apply Link||Click Here|
GlobalData Recruitment Selection Process
GlobalData Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for GlobalData Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for GlobalData
Coming to Salary Package the GlobalData is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply GlobalData Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of GlobalData i.e http://gdresearchcenter.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for GlobalData Recruitment : Click Here
About GlobalData :
GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries. With the combined expertise of more than 1,000 researchers, market analysts and consultants across 10+ countries, the company provides high-quality, accurate and transparent industry insight that helps clients achieve growth and increase business value.