Adidas Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Adidas – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Adidas Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Adidas is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurgaon. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Adidas. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Adidas etc.
Adidas Recruitment – Details
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Key Responsibilities – Adidas Recruitment
- Actively maintains knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms.
- Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialism(s) to the organisation’s planning and operations.
- Recognises and identifies the boundaries of their own specialist knowledge.
- Collaborates with other specialists, where appropriate, to ensure advice given is appropriate to the needs of the organisation.
Emerging Technology Monitoring
- Supports monitoring of the external environment and assessment of emerging technologies to evaluate the potential impacts, threats and opportunities to the organisation.
- Contributes to the creation of reports, technology roadmapping and the sharing of knowledge and insights.
Requirement And Definition Management – Adidas Recruitment
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for small-scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Follows agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements.
- Provides constructive challenge to stakeholders as required.
- Prioritises requirements and documents traceability to source.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Provides input to the requirements base-line.
- Investigates, manages and applies authorised requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Designs software components and modules using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed software design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Creates and communicates multiple design views to identify and balance the concerns of all stakeholders of the software design and to allow for both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative design options and trade-offs.
- Recommends designs which take into account target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems.
- Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications. Leads reviews of others’ designs.
- Models, simulates or prototypes the behaviour of proposed software to enable approval by stakeholders, and effective construction of the software.
- Verifies software design by constructing and applying appropriate methods.
Programming/Software Development – Adidas Recruitment
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors complex programs/scripts and integration software services.
- Contributes to selection of the software development approach for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
- Participates in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of database and data warehouse concepts, design principles, architectures, software and facilities.
- Assesses proposed changes to object/data structures, in order to evaluate alternative options.
- Implements physical database designs to support transactional data requirements for performance and availability.
- Implements data warehouse designs that support demands for business intelligence and data analytics.
- Reviews requirements and specifications and defines test conditions.
- Designs test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes. Analyses and reports test activities and results.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks associated with own work.
System Integration and Build – Adidas Recruitment
- Defines the software modules needed for an integration build and produces a build definition for each generation of the software.
- Accepts completed software modules, ensuring that they meet defined criteria.
- Produces software builds from software source code for loading onto target hardware.
- Configures the hardware and software environment as required by the system being integrated.
- Produces integration test specifications, conducts tests and records and reports on outcomes.
- Diagnoses faults and records and reports on the results of tests.
- Produces system integration reports.
Release and Deployment
- Uses the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities.
- Administers the recording of activities, logging of results and documents technical activity undertaken.
- May carry out early life support activities such as providing support advice to initial users.
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
If Required: People Management / Resource Management – Adidas Recruitment
- May be involved and gives some input on hiring Transition decisions
- Ensures appropriate leadership skills are present at every level through creating a motivational and supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development
- Allocates the different work to the respective employees considering experience, complexity, workload and organizational efficiency
- Continuously monitors and evaluates team workload and organizational efficiency with the support of IT systems, data and analysis and team feedback and makes appropriate changes to meet business needs.
- Provides team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and GIT objectives
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications: Adidas Recruitment
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 5-year experience in IT
- 2 years of experience in relevant area
- 1 year of experience in team management
- Understanding of different culture
- Participated in projects with people from other functions/markets
- SINGLE PAGE APPLICATION
- WORKED ON
- REACT JS
& MINIMUM 2YRS OR EXPERIENCE
Worked on Microservices Backend
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Adidas Apply Link||Click Here|
Adidas Recruitment Selection Process
Adidas Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Adidas Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Adidas
Coming to Salary Package the Adidas is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Adidas Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Adidas i.e https://www.adidas.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Adidas Recruitment : Click Here
About Adidas :
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike. It is the holding company for the Adidas Group, which consists of the Reebok sportswear company, 8.33% of the German football club Bayern München, and Runtastic, an Austrian fitness technology company. Adidas’ revenue for 2018 was listed at €21.915 billion.