Nike Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Nike – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Nike Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Nike is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Nike. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Nike etc.
Nike Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Google Cloud Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (or) Equivalent|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Who are we looking for:
First and foremost! At Nike, we Win as a Team… so working in a Team environment and bringing your best game to the table matters. Respect the Team you are in, support them and be OK with occasionally leaning on them when you don’t know the answers.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What will you work on: Nike Recruitment
- Design Google environments and topologies, all aspects.
- Migrate and deploy various customer workloads to Google
- Consult, onboard and develop new cloud-based solutions.
- Google policy, security and monitoring solutions implementation, including automated responses.
- Develop tools and automation
- Proactively identify and resolve operational, tooling and process inefficiencies.
- Project and design documentation.
- Process and support documentation.
- Update Knowledge base and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Respond to customer requests promptly.
- Maintain regular contact with customers during support and projects.
- Provide technical assistance and training to users and other team members.
Who will you work with:
As a Google Infrastructure Engineer within Cloud Delivery, you will work with a fast-paced, dynamic team ensuring an efficient an effective cloud environment for development teams. You will establish and drive standards and procedures across cloud platforms, evangelizing standard methodologies within our products. You will help see opportunities for growth, drive implementations and gather requirements for new application integration. You will help develop and maintain standards around documentation and ensure consistent training across teams.
What you bring to Nike: Nike Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related discipline with five (3-5)+ years of relevant experience.
- 1-3 years of experience providing similar operations and sustainment support within Cloud environments.
- In-depth understanding of, and experience with, deployments of various systems within Cloud environments.
- Demonstrates verbal skills with subject matter ability to present in related field.
- Experience working on integrated teams requiring high levels of customer contact and collaboration, design, implementation, and involvement in project planning
- Experience with DevSecOps, Agile, Scrum, SAFe or other modern software development methods/practices
- Experience migrating workloads from on-prem to the cloud to include provisioning targeted infrastructure and executing cutover plans to minimize system downtime.
- Worked to Deliver CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience working with containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.).
Nice to have skillsets include: Nike Recruitment
- Google Maps API key creation and administration
- Automated deployment using third party tools like ServiceNow and/or native tools like Cloud Deployment Manager
- Integrations with key Google products, such as GSuite, Cloud Identity, and Google Cloud Directory Sync
- Working knowledge of Google SaaS products, such as Ads Data Hub
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Nike Apply Link||Click Here|
Nike Recruitment Selection Process
Nike Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Nike Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Nike
Coming to Salary Package the Nike is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Nike Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Nike i.e https://www.nike.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Nike Recruitment : Click Here
About Nike :
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.