Deloitte Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Deloitte – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Deloitte is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Deloitte. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Deloitte etc.
Deloitte Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Designation||AWS Cloud Specialist|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Experience||2 – 10 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
AWS Cloud Specialist
As an AWS Cloud Specialist, you will work with technical teams to deliver cutting edge solutions on cloud platforms for some of our Fortune 1000 clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute to work that may involve building new cloud solutions, migrating an application to co-exist in the hybrid cloud, deploying a global cloud application across multiple countries or providing design guidance /POC for our managed services team for continuous optimization. Our teams of technologists have a diverse range of skills and we are always looking for new ways to innovate and help our clients succeed.
Work You’ll Do
As an AWS Cloud Specialist, you will have multiple responsibilities depending on project type. One type of project may involve designing and architecting cloud migrations. Another type of project might involve building data lake over AWS. From an operational viewpoint, your role may require setting up alarms, event trigger or dashboard to monitor AWS resource workloads.
The key responsibilities may involve some or all the areas listed below(Deloitte Recruitment):
- Experience working with AWS technologies (EMR, Redshift, S3, Lambda, Data Pipeline, Elastic Search, Glue, DynamoDB, Athena, Kinesis, QuickSight, etc.)
- Exposure to ETL tool like AWS Glue
- Technical position with hands-on in designing and implementing automation for various functions, as well as continuously improve the security of our Amazon Web Services integrated practice, products, and tools.
- Leads project teams and work with all stakeholders responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Develop, implement and unit test the required solution
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
- Programming applications to be optimized to work within constructs of an AWS environment
- Understand the benefits provided by data center optimization, adopting cloud computing, automation and advising on applications that are suitable for migration to cloud
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Monitor and maintain multiple (DevOps) environments based on client requirements
- Identifying new tools and processes to improve the cloud platform and automate processes
- Study existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads
- Understand and document technical requirements from clients
- Define Migration strategy to move application to cloud
- Set up process, services and tools around cloud
- Build the environment & execute migration plans
- Leverage appropriate AWS services
- Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls
- Design and review data and analytic solutions on AWS.
Analytics & Cognitive
Our Analytics & Cognitive team focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Analytics & Cognitive team supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Technical Requirements – Deloitte Recruitment
- Education: B.E./B.Tech/M.C.A./M.Sc (CS)
- Must possess prior experience in designing and architecting cloud migration projects
Hands-on experience designing and building solutions utilizing AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift, KMS, Lambda, IAM, Kinesis, ECS
- Design, develop, test, and implement a variety of secure & scalable cloud infrastructure solutions
- Expertise in setting up secure Virtual Private Cloud environment including VPC, IAM, EC2 instances, Security groups, Network Access control, Elastic IPs, public & private subnets etc.
- Experience with one or more relational databases on AWS RDS – Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and/or cloud data warehouse databases such as AWS Redshift
- Experience with Data migration facilities such as DMS and S3 COPY
- Experience in monitoring resources and applications using CloudWatch
- Experience with cloud assessment and migration on-premise workloads onto AWS
- Expertise in AWS Architecture, Automation Tools and understanding of the agile development process.
- Experience with VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Exposure to one or more of the following: Python, Perl, Ruby or UNIX shell scripting.
- Exposure to AWS Command line utility (CLI) and SDKs.
- Experience with server less architecture (Lambda), API gateway and RESTful services/JSON etc.
- Familiarity in building scalable production systems with high availability using Elastic load balancers & Auto Scaling on different regions and availability zones.
- Familiarity working with DevOps tools, deployment and orchestration technologies
- Familiarity in developing applications on AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery design and implementation for cloud infrastructures
- 2-10 years of relevant consulting, industry or technology experience
- Proven experience assessing client’s workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communicator
- Willingness to travel up in case of project requirement
Preferred – Deloitte Recruitment
- Experience implementing Data lake on AWS
- Must possess prior experience in designing and architecting cloud migration projects
- Experience working on implementing AWS Public Cloud based Solutions
- Experience in Cloud Computing (Public/Private/Hybrid) specifically on Cloud first application development
- Expertise in architecting solutions on AWS
- Experience in writing MapReduce and/or Spark jobs
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Experience maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments in AWS Cloud Platform
- Experience writing scripts in one or more languages such as Python, UNIX Scripting and/or similar.
- AWS Certified Associate or Professional
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Deloitte Apply Link||Click Here|
Deloitte Recruitment Selection Process
Deloitte Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Deloitte
Coming to Salary Package the Deloitte is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Deloitte Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Accenture Recruitment : Click Here
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.
Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Deloitte moved to its headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Deloitteplex. In August 2015, Deloitte announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet Inc. Deloitte is Alphabet’s leading subsidiary and will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Deloitte, replacing Larry Page who became the CEO of Alphabet.