Ericsson Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ericsson – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Ericsson Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Ericsson is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurgaon.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Ericsson. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Ericsson etc.
Ericsson Recruitment – Details
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
The incumbent developer is responsible for requirement translation, design, development, and verification of system/application software and enhancements of existing product features. Besides, the incumbent will provide technical guidance to other members of the development team in the delivery of Ericsson Product Development Projects. The experienced/senior developer is expected to play a major role in ensuring that the technical procedures, architecture principles, tools/methods and ultimately the working software produced by the agile team is of high caliber and fit for purpose.
Key Areas of Responsibility – Ericsson Recruitment
The following are areas of responsibility for the Senior Developer. From time to time the responsibilities may vary and additional responsibilities may be added.
Like all developers within the agile team, the experienced/senior developer is required to be superior in the programming languages and technology used within Product Development Life Cycle. Therefore, the experienced/senior developer must have a working knowledge of and be willing to further develop skills in:
A. Solution Design and Development
The Senior Developer is expected to play a key role in the architectural design of solutions, during both solution design meetings and coding.
B. Programming Skills – Ericsson Recruitment
The experienced/senior developer will be expected to be highly knowledgeable and experienced in:
- Object Oriented concepts, Basic and advanced Java concepts
- Developing micro service based architecture System/Application
- Web services (SOAP/REST), SPRING, Hibernate
- Big Data technologies: Apache Flink, Kafka, Cassandra
- Openstack or other related cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Telecom Systems with domain specifics of Telecom Mediation.
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Development tools à Source/version Control, Continuous Integration & Deployment, Maven, Eclipse, Selenium
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Optional Skills (Added Advantage) – Ericsson Recruitment
- Good knowledge of HBase, Hadoop, Storm / Apache SPARK
- Experience working with C++
- Must have/be an Engineer (BE/B.Tech) or Masters (MCA/ME/M. Tech) degree in Computer Science or Information technology or Electrical Engineering with superiority in Programming skills.
- Over 4 years of Software Development experience within which 2+ years of experience as a lead or senior developer
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Ericsson Apply Link||Click Here|
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ericsson
Coming to Salary Package the Ericsson is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ericsson Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ericsson i.e https://www.ericsson.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ericsson Recruitment : Click Here
About Ericsson :
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.