Amdocs Openings – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amdocs – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amdocs Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amdocs is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Delhi.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amdocs. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amdocs etc.
Amdocs Openings – Details
|Experience||2 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like? Amdocs Openings
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…(Amdocs Openings)
Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- 2-6 years of experience in writing software code in at least one programming language
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development
- Must Have: .net & C#/VC++
- Experience & willingness to work in Maintenance & Development* (i.e. Managed Services project wherein we maintain applications E2E)
- Maintenance work includes bug fixes for production, security vulnerabilities fixes, deployments in production, production outage analysis and fixing.
- Hands-on experience in both maintenance and development projects
- On job experience on production issues & their fixes
- Flexibility to work in Shifts as per business needs (12 PM – 9 PM shift is the baseline, for project support, some are required to work 2 PM – 11 PM, 3 PM -12 PM, with appropriate company shift allowance paid on per day basis).
- Flexibility to provide 24*7 on-call support & work as per business needs
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks
- Educational Qualifications – BE/MCA/BTech
- Maintenance-Development split of 70%-30% ratio. Additionally, maintenance activity doesn’t include L1 support (which on desk 24*7 support).
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amdocs Apply Link||Click Here|
Amdocs Openings Selection Process
Amdocs Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Amdocs Openings
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Amdocs Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Amdocs is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Amdocs Openings
- First of all, visit official website of Amdocs i.e https://www.amdocs.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Amdocs Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Amdocs :
Amdocs’ purpose is to enrich lives and progress society, using creativity and technology to build a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019.