Cubic Jobs Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cubic – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Cubic Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Cubic is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Cubic. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cubic, etc.you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Cubic Jobs notifications.Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff.So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Cubic Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Cubic Transportation Systems
|BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, or Equivalent
|Hyderabad, Telangana, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Job Description – Cubic Jobs Recruitment
IdeaSpark, Cubic’s organic platform, serves as a comprehensive innovation enablement platform that empowers community driven ideas and crowd sourced solutions to solve key business challenges and maximize competitive advantage. To continue to maintain and evolve IdeaSpark as a reliable digital forum, we are looking for a Software Engineer to perform complex software engineering assignments following designated standards and procedures.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Analyzes functional requirements.
- Develops design concepts for software work products.
- Participates in the analysis, design, development, test, modification and integration of software systems or subsystems for designated products and/or customer applications.
- Understands and works with peripheral elements of assigned software work products (run time environments, databases, networks).
- Develops software requirements, related design, and code.
- Performs software testing. Cubic Jobs Recruitment 2020
- Applies and maintains quality standards.
- Assesses severity of problems, determines corrective action, resolves technical problems, and performs fault isolation and implements solutions.
- Revises and updates programs and documentation, including reviewing schedules and milestones.
- Maintains the host environment and toolsets required to implement software deliverables.
- Assists in specification preparation and the assessment of products.
- Assists in the writing of reports, manuals and procedures.
- Engages in continuous self-improvement of technical skills and improvements in programming techniques and toolsets.
- Recommends value added changes to existing coding practices, standards and tools.
Qualifications For Cubic Jobs Recruitment
Four-year college degree in computer science, computer engineering or other related technical discipline.
- Desired experience in designing, developing and troubleshooting software programming.
- Any HTML templating engine (EJS, Handlebars, Jade, Jinja, JSP, PHP, Pug, Smarty, Twig, Velocity)
- CSS experience, especially with a preprocessor (Less, Sass, Stylus)
- Developing Node.js APIs, particularly with a framework (Express, hapi) Database management systems (MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, SQLite) NPM or Yarn Linux or macOS command line
Additional Recommended Skills For Cubic Jobs Recruitment
- AngularJS front-end framework
- Express API framework
- Gulp build system
- Pug templates
- Sass CSS preprocessor
- Shell scripting
- Ubuntu or Debian (Linux distributions)
- Yarn package management
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Able to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under deadline and budget guidelines.
- May be required to travel domestically and internationally to include working odd hours, in-line with customer requirements
Condition of Employment:
Successful outcome of a National Police Check
Apply Mode: Online
|Cubic Apply Link
Cubic Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
It bases Cubic Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cubic Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Cubic is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cubic Jobs Recruitment
- First, visit official website of Cubic i.e https://www.cubic.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cubic Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Cubic :
Cubic Corporation is the parent company of three major businesses, Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS), Cubic Global Defense (CGD), and Cubic Mission Solutions (CMS). CTS is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide. CGD is a leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. CMS provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security, and commercial missions. All three of our businesses provide innovative technology and an integrated approach to systems and services for government and commercial customers around the globe. This integration ensures our customers receive streamlined operations and strategy, cost-efficiency and speed to market.