Google Openings Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Google – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Google Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Google is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore & Hyderabad so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Google. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Google etc.
Google Openings Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Software Engineer – Full Stack|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree, PhD|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description – Google Openings Recruitment
About the Job
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers revolutionize search, routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, and large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Teams that are currently hiring for are:
- Google Pay is Google’s mobile payments and commerce app for our Next Billions Users (NBU) markets. It was made first for India with an incredible adoption since launch.
- Bolo is a speech-based reading-tutor app that helps children learn to read. Our team’s mission is universal literacy, we believe that everyone should be able to read.
- The Web search team works on critical search features that reside in the Google.com search result page. These involve cutting edge ML and information retrieval techniques around language and text understanding, sophisticated ranking algorithms, building large-scale serving infrastructure, and UI innovation to surface rich structured information in search. The team focuses both on solving important India-specific search problems and technologies that cater to global search features.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Responsibilities For Google Openings Recruitment
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Google’s products.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks.
Preferred qualifications For Google Openings Recruitment
- Master’s degree, or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with user-interface design.
- Background in computer science, with a focus on data structures, algorithms, and API design.
- Ability to learn other coding languages.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Google Apply Link||Click Here|
Google Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Google Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Google Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Google is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Google Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Google i.e https://www.google.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Google Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Google :
Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Five technology companies in the U.S. information technology industry, alongside Amazon, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft.
Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Google was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002.An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Google moved to its headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex. In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet Inc. Google is Alphabet’s leading subsidiary and will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google, replacing Larry Page, who became the CEO of Alphabet.