Sailpoint Jobs Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Sailpoint – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Sailpoint Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Sailpoint is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Maharashtra. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Sailpoint. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Sailpoint, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Sailpoint Jobs Notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff.So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Sailpoint Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|Technical Support Engineer
|Pune, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Job Description – Sailpoint Jobs Recruitment
- Provide technical support to SailPoint customers and field personnel via multiple channels, including; ticketing system, telephone, email and remote access.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems reported by our customers.
- Works closely with DevOps, Sustaining, Engineering and the rest of the Support team to help solve Out-Of-The-Box issues.
- Deliver product fixes and patches to customers.
- Document problem solutions in company knowledge base.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Engineering to improve product service, design, and quality.
- Present technical concepts in a clear manner.
- Meticulously document case progress and technical details throughout the support case lifecycle.
- Provide 24×7 on-call support via rotational schedule.
- Participate in recurring support review meetings, presenting challenging cases and new ideas to the support team.
- Impress our customers with your empathy, responsiveness, technical ability and attention to detail.
Requirements For Sailpoint Jobs Recruitment:
- 3+ years of professional software support experience; preferably in enterprise security software/SaaS product companies.
- Proven track record of aggressive troubleshooting techniques; effective use of all resources available including documentation, online sources, testing and experimentation, and the knowledge of other technical professionals.
- Experience with Database Administration (Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL).
- Experience on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) OS platforms.
- Experience with a J2EE / Java EE 5 Application Server such as Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, or WebLogic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to listen and empathize with the client’s situation. An understanding of when to employ different interpersonal interaction techniques depending on the situation.
- Willingness to improve yourself and fellow team members in relevant technologies.
Nice to have Skills For Sailpoint Jobs Recruitment:
- Experience with identity management applications IDM/IAM from vendors like SailPoint, Oracle, IBM etc.
- Software development experience with an object-oriented language
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and SharePoint
- Experience developing or troubleshooting Java applications in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to think creatively when troubleshooting and not allowing a brick wall to stop you.
- Log4j or other logging system configuration experience for Java bases applications.
- .Net error troubleshooting.
- Browser compatibility testing on multiple OS platform.
- Java, Ant and software build-related technologies.
- Networking knowledge and exposure to application server clusters.
Apply Mode: Online
|Sailpoint Apply Link
Sailpoint Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
It bases Sailpoint Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Sailpoint Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Sailpoint is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Sailpoint Jobs Recruitment
- First, visit official website of Sailpoint i.e https://www.sailpoint.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Sailpoint Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Sailpoint :
SailPoint, the leader in identity management, delivers an innovative approach to securing access across the enterprise with the SailPoint Predictive IdentityTM platform. With SailPoint, enterprises can ensure that everyone and everything has the exact access they need, exactly when they need it, intuitively and automatically. Powered by patented Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies, the SailPoint Predictive IdentityTM platform is designed to securely accelerate the business while delivering adaptive security, continuous compliance and improved business efficiency. As an identity pioneer and market leader serving some of the world’s most prominent global companies, SailPoint consistently pushes the industry to rethink identity to the benefit of their customers’ dynamic business needs.