Cisco Openings Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cisco – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cisco Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cisco is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Cisco. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cisco etc.
Cisco Openings Recruitment – Details
|BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MS, MCA
|Freshers & Experience
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description: Cisco Openings Recruitment
What You’ll Do:
You’ll help us bring transformation to life by tracking and reporting out on key initiatives and team actions, including key wins and progress. The NCS5500 platform team seeks a motivated Experienced Senior Engineer to lead, design & develop a broad range of next generation features as part of its Software Development Team (Routing – Infrastructure & Fabric Data and control plane).
This is a ground floor opportunity to lead in the next phase of product growth and convergence in the service provider space. Participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
As a part of the engineering team, you will be responsible for the whole product cycle of NCS5500 releases, starting from close interaction with Marketing and Account teams, understand the features and priorities, work with BU-wide technical community on the architecture and design, take the product and feature through development and integration and collaborate with test team through Feature and System test cycles.
You are the epitome of technical excellence. You will guide design and code for features/products owned by your team. Engineers working with you shall depend on your technical insight to overcome hurdles. You will have responsibility for all technical artefacts. You will drive new initiatives technically, propose improvements to existing ones. You will be the supreme custodian of quality for deliverables from your team.
Who You’ll Work With:
At Cisco, you will be working with a team of dynamic professionals who are passionate in designing and developing high end routing development platform. The environment within the team here is challenging and will give people who are driven an opportunity to influence and impact the way Customers will use our products and transform their business.
You have a unique opportunity to join this disruptive software team and unleash the networking capabilities of the underlying linux system in eXR/Lindt.
You Have : Cisco Openings Recruitment
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS in CS/EE/IT/ECE, MCA, or similar education.
- Experience in embedded firmware development
- Expertise in OS internals and Device Driver development on Distributed & Real Time Embedded Systems and OS like IOS, pSOS, VxWorks, Linux, etc.
- Low level programming (interaction with hardware) using C language in multi-threaded, multi-processor, highly-available systems.
- Strong background in Linux internals and hands-on experience in Virtualization technologies (KVM, VMWare) is an added advantage.
- Understanding of various h/w architecture (*PCI, PCIe, DMA, I2C, SPI, etc.) and
- processors (x86, PPC).
- Experience in product life cycle and tools and and should been involved in end-to-end product or linecard development lifecycle
- Hands on experience with NPU, ASIC, FPGAs with focus on Routing/Optical/Switching platforms.
- Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev automation test suites.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
- Ability to understand and drive system level architecture, design & debugging.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to manage competing high priority tasks.
- Ability to interface and collaborate directly with various stake holders, business partners, and vendors
- Dedication to Customer Success: Reproduction and debugging of customer issues, handling of field queries. Participate/Lead in deployments and certifications
- Develop functional specifications, assessing task requirements and scheduling, and participating in development, debug and support
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding in SOC architecture, Hardware/Software partitioning
- Deep C programming language knowledge that allows understanding of kernel and driver level code.
- Good understand open source development methodology and practice
Apply Mode : Online
|Cisco Apply Link
Cisco Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Cisco Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Cisco is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cisco Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Cisco i.e https://www.cisco.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cisco Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Cisco :
Cisco helps seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships, working together to identify our customers’ needs and provide solutions that fuel their success.
We have preserved this keen focus on solving business challenges since our founding in 1984. Len Bosack and wife Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices, but technological shortcomings did not allow such communication. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols, and as a result of solving their challenge, the multiprotocol router was born.