Red Hat Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Red Hat – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Red Hat Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Red Hat is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Red Hat. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Red Hat etc.
Red Hat Recruitment – Details
|Bachelor’s Degree (or) Equivalent
|2 – 4 Years
|Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Make a difference in the world of Function-as-a-Service (FaaS), serverless architecture solutions and services based on the Google Knative project. The Red Hat OpenShift Cloud Functions (OCF) Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will focus on developing a Function-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform on top of Knative. You’ll gain a deep understanding of the complete portfolio of our solutions and related technologies, including the Red Hat OpenShift build on top of the Kubernetes platform. As a Software Engineer, you will work with the Knative project and Red Hat’s middleware portfolio focusing on services running on top of our Red Hat OpenShift platform. You’ll need to have the ability to think creatively and adapt to rapid change and the willingness to learn new things. Occasional travel may be required to present and evangelize Red Hat’s involvement with Knative and other upstream projects, along with the occasional offsite meeting.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Primary job responsibilities – Red Hat Recruitment
- Work under the guidance of experienced engineers to implement components contributing to Red Hat’s serverless strategy
- Provide contributions to upstream projects like Knative, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
- Help other Red Hat Middleware projects integrate with serverless architectural patterns
- Work to develop and maintain productized builds of the OpenShift Serverless offering
- 2-4 years of software development experience
- Experience with languages like Go, Node.js, Java, or Python
- Familiarity with tools like Git, GitHub and pull requests, JIRA, Slack, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, and continuous integration (CI) systems
The following are considered a plus For Red Hat Recruitment
- Experience with other cloud vendors and technologies, particularly IBM Cloud Functions, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lambda, or Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Working knowledge of containers and a wider Kubernetes ecosystem including Knative
- Experience with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and Operator Lifecycle Manager (OLM)
- Record of contributions to existing open source projects and communities
Apply Mode : Online
|Red Hat Apply Link
Red Hat Recruitment Selection Process
Red Hat Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package For Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Red Hat is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Red Hat Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Red Hat i.e https://www.redhat.com/en
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Red Hat Recruitment : Click Here
About Red Hat :
Red Hat is the leading digital platform company for the life science supply chain, bringing hundreds of thousands of pharmaceutical and healthcare organizations together for the greater good of the patient. Red Hat’s digital solutions bring the precision, agility and visibility necessary for all members of the pharmaceutical ecosystem to thrive in a world where unplanned events and business disruptions are the “next normal.”