Microsoft Recruitment Drive – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Microsoft – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Microsoft Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Microsoft is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Noida. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Microsoft. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Microsoft etc.
Microsoft Recruitment Drive – Details
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (or) Master’s Degree (or) PhD|
|Job Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description: Microsoft Recruitment Drive
Our team has the mission of creating premium products in areas such as security, compliance, information protection, data governance and data loss prevention. Our products ship integrated into both services and clients of Office 365, as well as Windows.
We create global scale services to transport, store, secure and manage some of the most sensitive data on the planet. We build our services on top of Azure, Exchange and other cloud platforms, and our experiences in Office applications like Outlook. Open source technologies are widely used.
The Office India arm of the team is expanding substantially and is looking for talented and highly motivated engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has, or wants to build, expertise in cloud distributed systems, or in security and compliance, or both.
Responsibilities For Microsoft Recruitment Drive
- We are looking for someone who shares our passion for building great software for enterprises. You will work in a forward-looking product as part of an agile, collaborative, and cross-discipline team.
- As a Senior SWE you will responsible for all aspects of a feature area including design, implementation, performance and quality. You will take such feature areas from ideation to successful global roll out. You will act as a code and design reviewer and mentors other engineers. You must be self-driven, proactive, and results-oriented.
Qualifications For Microsoft Recruitment Drive
- Bachelors, Masters, or PHD in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of software development experience with C#, C++ or Java
- Working in agile teams with strong customer focus
- Good communication and cross group collaboration skills
- Experience in Azure, Exchange, or other cloud and distributed systems is a big plus
- Security or compliance experience is a big plus
- ML and AI knowledge is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Microsoft Jobs Apply Link||Click Here|
Microsoft Recruitment Drive Selection Process
Microsoft Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Recruitment Drive
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Microsoft is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Microsoft Recruitment Drive
- First of all, visit official website of Microsoft i.e https://www.microsoft.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Microsoft Recruitment Drive : Click Here
About Microsoft :
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.