HDFC Bank Recruitment: Good News for the candidates who are looking for Jobs In HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank Recruiting Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple Positions in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. HDFC Bank is one of the country’s largest private bank that providing its services around the world. The detailed information that is Eligibility, Job Description, Address details, Company Profile are mentioned in the below sections of this post.
HDFC Bank Recruitment – More Information
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank Limited|
|Post Name||System Analyst|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India.|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Life Insurance/Financial Services|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- 6 8 Areas Actionable (4-6) 1) Problem Management Work on problem tickets that are logged by the incident team, find resolution to problems and get the same resolved.
- Engage proactively with the incident management team to identify potential problems, plan and execute suitable projects to resolve the problem.
- Application Performance Management and solutioning Review the performance of the system on a periodic basis, identify potential system performance bottlenecks, get system architecture reviewed and changed wherever required to resolve the performance bottlenecks.
- Evaluation of new technologies and solutioning for applications to handle Capacity growth.
- Contribute to improvements & enhance efficiency of applications & processes for effectiveness.
- Application Obsolescence Management Review the application technology stack for obsolescence, initiate projects for the upgrade of the application software stack when applicable, plan and execute the same.
- Vendor Management Periodically document and review the performance of the vendor, do necessary escalations and initiate Service Improvement plans wherever applicable.
- Collaboration with the vendors for resolution of issues, new solution design, AMC & Professional services payments negotiations & renewals, agreement signoffs.
- Budgeting planning and funding approvals Do the annual budget planning for recurring AMC & professional services payments to be made to application vendors, budget planning for technology refresh and obsolescence projects.
- Approval of funding and release of payments on time.
- Audit and Compliance Ensure that applications are compliant to IT policies, processes and Internal, external, RBI & SoX audit guidelines.
- Ensure the change and release management processes are followed, Application documentation for projects and change management are completed as per process.
- Project planning and execution Drive the end to end planning and execution of technology projects with all stakeholders internal IT teams, BSG, BTG & Operations.
- Experience in supporting application server / middleware technologies like IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, IIS, etc.
- Development, Production Support experience on Java platforms and technologies like Open Source Technologies J2EE, Apache Tomcat.
- Good knowledge of Server and Storage Hardware
- Basic knowledge of Network and Network Security technologies like Firewall, SSL, etc.
- Experience of having worked with Operating Systems like windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX, etc.
- Experience of having worked with Database technologies like Oracle DB, SQL Server, etc
- Candidates should have good communication skills, positive attitude and preferably with certification in the technologies mentioned above.
- Candidate should have worked in large teams with good influencing capabilities
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank Apply Link||Click Here|
Apply Link : Click Here
Also Check : Graduate Jobs
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
HDFC Bank Recruitment Process :
There will be first the short listing of the application forms that will be done by the Bank on the basis of described eligibility. Only those candidates will be called for the further HDFC Bank Recruitment process i.e. Written Test or Interview.
HDFC Bank Recruitment Hiring Process:
Candidates Who are Interested to apply for HDFC Bank Job Please follow these simple steps while apply for the HDFC Bank Job
- First of all, visit the official website of the Company i.e. https://www.hdfcbank.com/ to get HDFC Bank Vacancy.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Careers” tab which is present on the bottom left of the home page.
- Search for the desired fields from the “Current Openings” section and hit on it.
A new web page will appear with all the HDFC Bank vacancies which are available for that particular field.
- Read the details regarding the HDFC Bank vacancy description and then hit on the “Apply Now” tab available on the right top of the web page.
- Upload you freshly prepared Resume and then proceed further as directed by the web page.
Check Here : Top 10 Private Banks Recruitment Jobs
Apply Link -> Click Here
Important Note :
If you are interested to know more about the HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021, you can login to the official website of the Company. Candidates are advised to stay connected to our web portal to get the latest notification about all the Recruitments.
HDFC Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.