Bentley Systems Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Bentley Systems – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Bentley Systems Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Bentley Systems is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune, IN. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Bentley Systems. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Bentley Systems, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Bentley Systems Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Pune, IN MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Bentley Systems Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Bentley Systems|
|Designation||Software Quality Analyst I|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Pune, IN.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
About Bentley Systems:
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Conduct ongoing functional testing and analysis of enhancements to company’s software development activities.
- Understanding functional testing / quality assurance process for testing desktop products.
- Complete testing ownership for multiple features of platform product.
- Create and execute test cases for various features from product by understanding end user requirement.
- Understanding of Regression and Performance testing.
- Automated testing.
- Defect reporting, tracking and analysis.
- Timely communication on progress of assigned task.
- Verify\Validate Customer reported issues.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- B.E- Mechanical / Civil with 2-4 years of experience in Software testing.
- Knowledge of at least one CAD tool like MicroStation, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, IntelliCAD, PDS, CATIA, NX, Creo / Pro-E, SolidWorks, SolidEdge is a must.
- Experience in any above application testing is plus.
- Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow
- Understanding in testing / quality assurance process.
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A Software Testing certificate like ISTQB, CSTE is a plus.
- Should have Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The role requires communication with managers, peers and other colleagues of the company in person, and by utilizing Microsoft Teams chat, calling and meeting functions.
- This role requires presence at a Bentley Pune office & does not require travel.
What We Offer:
- A great Team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Bentley Systems Apply Link||Click Here|
Bentley Systems Recruitment Selection Process
Bentley Systems Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Bentley Systems Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Bentley Systems is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Bentley Systems Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Bentley Systems i.e https://www.bentley.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Bentley Systems Recruitment : Click Here
About Bentley Systems :
At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, and industrial and power plants, as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration