Barclays Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Barclays – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Barclays Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Barclays is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai. .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Barclays. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Barclays etc.
Barclays Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Permanent, Full Time
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What will you be doing?
- Ensure adherence to testing governance and processes
- Review requirements to identify all areas of functional and non-functional (e.g. capacity, availability, response times, etc.) testing required
- Create and execute tests using Approved Automation/Functional/Performance Test tools as applicable aligning to overall test strategy defined
- Complete assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements. Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind
- Facilitate defect triage so that all appropriate teams including own team participate in speedy resolution and ensure the team shares knowledge gained/lessons learned to wider testing community
- Provide accurate and timely status reports and project metrics to various levels of stakeholders and as agreed by the project and QA leadership team
- Escalate any issues to Test Lead as appropriate and in timely manner and provide options to resolve the issues for project’s point of view
- Participate in requirement analysis, identifying risks and creation of test scenarios
- Always looking for opportunities to perform exploratory testing
- Actively keep up to date with the feature teams, spot inconsistencies, and potential conflicts in approach. Work to ensure full integration with a focus on the quality of the overall service.
- Lead and resolve technical issues from functional and technical perspective
What we’re looking for:
- Strong experience in QA – Manual and Automation
- Strong understanding of BDD, Hands on experience in automation development and execution
- Strong knowledge of Java Programming
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps – Jenkins
- Experience of using the Git source code control system
- Excellent communication skills [verbal and written] are essential. Ability to communicate with the global team is essential
- Strong analytical capability
- Knowledge on Test automation tools-, API test automation using REST Assured tool / Karate ,selenium , cucumber using Java
- Be able to communicate clearly on the status and progress of allocated activities
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Knowledge of Scrum, Agile and Kanban
- API test automation
- Knowledge of AWS
- Strong knowledge in Automation Processes
- Knowledge in Performance testing tool
- Prior experience in preparing test metrics/reports.
Apply Mode : Online
|Barclays Apply Link
Barclays Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Barclays Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Barclays Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Barclays is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Barclays Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Barclays i.e https://www.barclays.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Barclays Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Barclays :
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management. Barclays traces its origins to the goldsmith banking business established in the City of London in 1690. James Barclay became a partner in the business in 1736. In 1896, several banks in London and the English provinces, including Backhouse’s Bank and Gurney’s Bank, united as a joint-stock bank under the name Barclays and Co. Over the following decades, Barclays expanded to become a nationwide bank.