Biocon – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Biocon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Biocon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Biocon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pan India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Biocon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Biocon etc.
Biocon Recruitment – Details
|1 – 3 Years
- Adherence to cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) and cGLP (Current Good Laboratory Practice).
- Receipt of RM/PM, Consumables and Water samples.
- Sampling of Raw materials, Packing materials and consumables.
- Analytical testing of Raw materials, Packing materials, Consumables, Cleaning samples and water samples.
- Identification,recording and evaluation of all non-confirming products.
- Interaction with cross functional team (SCM, QA, regulatory, Program management team) for smooth functioning of laboratory activity.
- Raw material, Consumables and Packing material Inspection and results recorded in SAP module. COA generation in SAP.
- Evaluation of vendor Samples and tracking of chemicals stock and maintenance in the laboratory.
- Maintenance and calibration of measuring and testing instruments belonging to the quality control laboratory in coordination with maintenance department wherever applicable.
- Coordinating with engineering team for organizing preventive maintenance, AMC, Validation of analytical instruments/rooms, as applicable.
- Preparation of water trend reports.
- Planning and performing (Testing) of Method transfer, Method validation and Study samples.
- Candidate should have Technical knowledge on HPLC, GC, AAS,IR,UV and KF-Auto Titrator
Apply Mode : Online
|Biocon Apply Link
Biocon Recruitment Selection Process
Biocon Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Biocon Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Biocon Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Biocon is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Steps to Apply Biocon Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Biocon i.e https://www.biocon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Biocon Recruitment : Click Here
About Biocon :
Biocon Limited is an Indian biopharmaceutical company based in Bangalore, India by Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, the founder.The Company manufactures generic active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) that are sold in over 120 countries across the globe, including the developed markets of the United States and Europe. It also manufactures novel biologics, as well as, biosimilar insulins and antibodies, which are sold in India as branded formulations. Biocon’s biosimilar products are also sold in both bulk and formulation forms in several emerging markets [provide reference]. In research services, Syngene International Limited (Syngene), a publicly listed subsidiary of Biocon.