AON Openings Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in AON Hewitt – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for AON Hewitt Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
AON Hewitt is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Banglore, India .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in AON Hewitt. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for AON Hewitt etc.
AON Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Data Engineering – Automation|
|Qualification||Bachelors or Masters Degree|
|Job Location||Banglore, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Preferred Experience and Skill Set:
- 2 plus years of experience in Data Engineering with good knowledge of technologies like
- Big data
- Cloudera Hadoop
- Spark, Python
- S3, Impala, Hive, Oozie
- SQL Server
- Having knowledge/Experience of Snowflake will be a big advantage
- Good experience in Data mining, management, Administration, Warehousing using complex queries, Stored procedures, functions, Indexes, Job Scheduling.
- Good experience with MSBI tools like SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS.
- Knowledge of professional software development & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing & maintenance.
- Strong debugging, monitoring, and diagnosing skills for application development & support.
- Keen eye for performance, security and scalability aspects.
- Coaching and guiding cross-functional team members.
- Strong exposure to automation technologies.
Preferred Qualifications and Pre-Requisite:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, able to actively participate in team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Passion towards problem-solving and strong decision-making ability
- Ability to think critically and arrive at elegant solutions to challenging problems
- Proven track-record delivering high-quality, on-time, elegant solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and think abstractly
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|AON Hewitt Apply Link||Click Here|
AON Openings Recruitment Selection Process
AON Hewitt Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for AON Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the AON Hewitt is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For AON Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of AON Hewitt i.e https://www.aon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for AON Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About AON Hewitt :
Aon plc is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. Through its more than 61,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions.
Industry Leading Global Resources
Our industry-leading global resources, technical expertise and industry knowledge are delivered locally through more than 500 offices in more than 120 countries. Aon was ranked by A.M. Best as the No. 1 global insurance brokerage in 2009, based on brokerage revenues, and voted best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary and best captives manager in 2010 by the readers of Business Insurance.