Citi Recruitment: Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Citi – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Citi Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in Companies.
Citi is one of the Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai, Gurgaon. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Citi. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Citi etc.
Citi Recruitment – Details
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
The Field Sales Officer 2 is an intermediate position responsible for providing customer service assistance and meeting sales targets for financial products and services within their assigned district or location, in coordination with the broader Consumer Sales team. The overall objective is to utilize a wide range of product knowledge to build relationships with clients in order to recognize which financial products and services meet their needs.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Responsibilities: Citi Recruitment
- Track incoming data, including submissions, logins, booking, and disbursal numbers to ensure overall targets are being met
- Acquire new clients through tele-caller supported outbound calling and micromarketing activities
- Regularly engage with any of the following support teams: service team, product team, credit administration team, credit policy team, acquisition teams and senior managers/team leaders
- Complete client handling beginning with sourcing and serve as the first point of contact for any client concerns or questions
- Analyze client interests, problems, and potential need for new products and services
Conduct client, vendor, and channel meetings 50% of the time and perform revenue optimization activities
- Receive training and assistance for team members including sales executives and tele-callers
- Organize marketing activities to get new sources of lead generation and new business
Conduct first level risk analysis to understand fitment with Citi’s policies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Qualifications: Citi Recruitment
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the financial sector and sales preferred
- Working knowledge of related financial regulations and mortgage transaction structure
General understanding of regulatory compliance, guidelines and regulations
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Location – Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Citi Recruitment Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Citi Recruitment:
Citi Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Citi
Coming to Salary Package the Citi is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Citi Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of Citi i.e https://www.citi.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Citi Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Citi :
Citi began operations in India over a century ago in 1902 in Kolkata and today is a significant foreign investor in the Indian financial market. As promoter-shareholder, Citi has played a leading role in establishing important market intermediaries such as depositories, credit bureau, clearing and payment institutions. Citi helped lay the foundation of the Indian software industry by establishing Citicorp Overseas Software Ltd. and Iflex Solutions Ltd.; it pioneered the ITES industry in financial services through Citigroup Global Services Ltd. (CGSL). Oracle acquired Iflex in 2005 and CGSL was acquired by Tata Consultancy Services in 2008.