ZS Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in ZS – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for ZS Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
ZS is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in ZS. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for ZS etc.
ZS Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Data Science Associate Consultant|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, BS, M.Tech, MS, PhD|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Data Science Associate Consultant
Data Science Associate Consultants (DSACs) design, develop and execute high-impact analytics solutions for large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets (including big data) to help clients make better fact-based decisions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
ZS pioneers in sales force and marketing analytics – applying optimization techniques to sales force and marketing investment problems. We have grown significantly and are now recognized global leaders in sales and marketing consulting.
A key enabler of our services is leveraging data in delivering client solutions. The data available about customers is getting richer and the problems that our customers are trying to answer continue to evolve. In our endeavor to stay ahead in providing solutions to these evolving complex problems, ZS has set up an Advanced Data Science which has three major focus areas:
- Research the evolving datasets and advanced analytical techniques to develop new offerings/solutions
- Deliver client impact by collaboratively implementing these solutions
- Provide thought leadership by developing the ZS Point of View in this space
- The Engineering Data Scientist will play a critical role in developing and improve machine learning and deep learning systems, running machine learning tests and experiments & productionize ML algorithms that enables machine in taking appropriate actions.
Specific responsibilities include: ZS Recruitment
- Managing & deploying AI/ML solution(s) / product(s) in production environment
- Refine and improve algorithms to enhance code modularity and efficiency
- Developing frameworks for model monitoring and management
- Defining validation strategies in deployment environment
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
- Defining data quality control strategies
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed. Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyper parameters.
- Model diagnostics and designing strategies to minimize model errors
- Collaborating with clients and cross functional teams to develop & deploy the data science solutions effectively & communicate the analysis findings
- Providing guidance and project management support to the Associates and/or Associate Consultants on the team
Client impact Key Competencies – ZS Recruitment
- Hands on knowledge of deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, Pytorch is required
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas is a must
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
- Hands on working experience in big data technologies such Hadoop, Spark, Kubernetes, & Cloud Ecosystem is required
- Proficiency in developing APIs & dockerization of AI/ML pipeline
- Experience in using CI/CD tools
- Excellent communication skills
Research & firm contribution
- Evaluating emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform
- Owning the development of select assets/accelerators for efficient scaling of capability
- Contributing to the thought leadership of the firm by helping in researching the evolving topics and publishing them
Qualifications For ZS Recruitment
- BE/ BTech / BS (stats) from Tier-1 institute would be required.
- PhD in Computer Science (OR Statistics) / MTech / MS from a premier institute would be highly preferred
Approach to work
- Research focused mindset with strong attention to detail
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills; ability to devise a structure for solving unstructured problems / for conducting exploratory analytics
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity
- ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
- Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment.
- An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
- ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|ZS Apply Link||Click Here|
ZS Recruitment Selection Process
ZS Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for ZS Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the ZS is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply ZS Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of ZS i.e https://zs.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for ZS Recruitment : Click Here
About ZS :
ZS Associates is a consulting and professional services firm focusing on consulting, software, and technology, headquartered in Evanston, Illinois that provides services for clients in private equity, healthcare, and technology. ZS was founded in 1983 by Prabhakant Sinha and Andris Zoltners, who worked together as professors of marketing at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
The firm employs more than 7,067 employees in 24 offices in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. ZS works with corporations within the consumer products, financial services, pharmaceutical, industrial products, telecommunications, and transportation industries. It provides Advisory, Technology, and Operations support to its clients.