VMware Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in VMware – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for VMware Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
VMware is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in VMware. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for VMware etc.
VMware Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Site Reliability Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
What is the primary need, technical challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for?
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will help:
- Maintain a reliable system by meeting our scalability, availability, performance and cost targets.
- Design and implement the necessary infrastructure & services on the various public clouds using container orchestration to support the product and its requirements.
- Work closely with global peers, internal software engineering teams and product management to provide them better solutions and recommend optimizations which improves the services as a whole. Also involved in the initial design of services/capabilities. improve availability of services.
- Conduct periodic on call duties as needed on a regular scheme basis.
- Write and manage necessary tooling like CLI’s, k8s-operators, applications, automations to ease engineering pains and keep our systems compliant.
- Improve the management of TMC’s infrastructure by using automation, infrastructure as a code and configuration as a code.
- Tech stack we use: Golang, Terraform, Upstream Kubernetes, bash, AWS, Azure, linux.
Success in the Role: What are the performance goals over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture security, scaling, and management principles and have experience working with AWS, or Azure cloud infrastructures.
- Contribute to the SaaS platform architectural strategy and roadmap that addresses our scalability, availability, performance, and cost objectives.
- Work hand-in-hand with the development teams to investigate platform issues and design/implement the necessary solutions.
- Design, develop and deploy services tooling and Kubernetes controllers written in Go.
Deploy, administer and monitor production systems on Linux based servers.
Take part in periodic on-call duties and demonstrate expertise in resolving infrastructure issues.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- As a key member of the Tanzu Mission Control SRE, you will:
- Design and develop infrastructure for hosting microservices in a containerized environment.
- Participate in 9/7 on-call rotation being part of geographically distributed teams
- Develop automation for the deployment, monitoring, and observability of services.
- Collaborate on a team to build, review, and help design high quality code and infrastructure using golang and terraform.
- Participate and review TMC design from an SRE point of view.
- Participate in disaster recovery exercises and hosting game days for testing system resiliency.
- Act as a leader on the team through mentoring others, working collaboratively with the team, and drive project scoping and execution.
- Be able to collaborate remotely via Slack/Zoom etc.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|VMware Apply Link||Click Here|
VMware Recruitment Selection Process
VMware Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for VMware Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the VMware is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For VMware Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of VMware i.e https://www.vmware.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for VMware Recruitment : Click Here
About VMware :
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.