Verizon Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Verizon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Verizon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Verizon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Verizon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Verizon etc.
Verizon Hiring – Information Details
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Programming & Design|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Supporting, developing, executing testing of new content rules.
- Creating signature, behavioral, and statistical content for the TMC.
- Adding, changing, and removing rules.
- Documenting additions, deletions, and modifications of content rules.
- Production and update of all ‘content’ related information in the SIEM Platform.
- Maintaining direct and regular interaction with the TMC and organizational stakeholders to enhance content across the platforms, and mature the security program, based on risk posture, threat landscape, and changing business requirements.
- Developing and delivering regular training sessions for the TMC on content.
- Working with cross-organization teams to evaluate the quality of provided data sources and recommending improvements to the sensing capabilities and coverage.
- Working with the other security functions to identify and apply Cyber Threat Intelligence from internal and external sources to the existing Content Library.
- Supporting the technical security and engineering design review for proposed IT infrastructure changes, and understanding how these changes drive adjustments across the content process.
- Identifying manual work drivers, and make recommendations / solutions on how to automate those tasks.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant experience.
- Three or more years of experience working within the experience in the information security field working with security content development, SIEM platforms, security events and/or incident analysis.
- Three or more years of experience with Splunk ES, including development of content, ingestion of feeds, and/or other platform administration functions.
- Three or more years of experience with Scripting / programming languages (Python, Perl, Shell, etc).
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Professional certifications include CEH, CISSP, SANS GCIA, CISM or willingness to obtain within 12 months of hire.
- Experience with development of content, ingestion of feeds, and/or other platform administration functions.
- Experience integrating SIEM with other security platforms / ticket systems.
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems.
- Ability to drive process improvements and identify gaps.
- Ability to excel in a team, as an individual, in a fast-paced deadline driven organization.
- Experience with other SIEM technologies (e.g. ArcSight).
- Experience with security products (e.g Crowdstrike, Threatstream).
- Experience in investigating and quantifying long running trends in the enterprise environment
- Knowledge of working with analysis of security and user behavioral patterns within a corporate environment.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Verizon Apply Link||Click Here|
Verizon Hiring Selection Process
Verizon Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Verizon Hiring
- First of all, visit official website of Verizon i.e https://www.verizon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Verizon : Click Here
About Verizon :
Verizon Communications Inc. was formed on June 30, 2000 and is celebrating its 20th year as one of the world’s leading providers of technology, communications, information and entertainment products and services.
Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Verizon generated revenues of $131.9 billion in 2019. The company offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.