Verizon Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Verizon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Verizon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Verizon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Verizon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Verizon etc.
Verizon Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||BI Developer Lead – Data Engineering|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description: Verizon Recruitment
What you’ll be doing :
- Develop, maintain and enhance Bluejeans’s Data Lake using state of the art ETL frameworks and technologies.
- Develop and extend ETL pipeline for a number data systems used by Engineering,
- Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance and product.
- Develop ingest pipelines for high volume transactions in a scalable and cost effective manner.
- Design and develop data marts for near real-time requirements such as Dashboarding and Fraud detection systems.
- Work with outside vendors and other staff on integration projects.
- Define Data Quality and Data Governance processes to help the system scale.
- Help resolve data issues, troubleshoot system problems and assesses priorities.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree orfour or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience with distributed data processing technologies such as Spark/Hadoop/EMR.
- Programming experience in of python, Scala or related to implement ETL pipelines.
- Strong experience in understanding business requirements and dimensional modelling.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in developing real time pipelines using Kafka/Kinesis or related.
- Strong SQL, database and SQL performance tuning skills.
- Skills in SQL, pyspark, HiveQL or equivalent.
- Experience with AWS or any other public clouds.
- Experience with any third-party Reporting tools such as Tableau/Cognos/Business objects.
- Experience with machine learning.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Verizon Apply Link||Click Here|
Verizon Recruitment Selection Process
Verizon Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Verizon is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Verizon Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Verizon i.e https://www.verizon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Verizon Recruitment : Click Here
About Verizon :
Verizon Communications Inc. was formed on June 30, 2000 and is celebrating its 20th year as one of the world’s leading providers of technology, communications, information and entertainment products and services.
Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Verizon generated revenues of $131.9 billion in 2019. The company offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.