Textron Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Textron – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Textron Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Textron is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, India.
so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Textron. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Textron etc.
Textron Recruitment – Details
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Textron India Private Limited in Bangalore was incorporated in 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956, to better serve customers of Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) around the world. This is a global resource that provides engineering and technological solutions for many Textron business units. We provide engineering and design services including but not limited to drafting, computer aided design, computer aided engineering, solid modeling, finite element analysis, sourcing, business development, marketing and other related activities and services in relation to the above sectors. Our facility has electronics labs and the potential for a vehicle and mechanical engineering workshop. For more details please visit www.textron.in
Process Associate in Travel & Expense Team is a team member who has reasonable knowledge on the process and able to grasp new activities and any specifications for the various Business Units. He needs to be proficient in system and should have basic knowledge of MS Office.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Review expense reports in Targeted Audit for various BU’s through Concur tool
Moderate Supervision by Process Lead to provide feedback on performance at regular intervals to Team Lead.
- Identify the operational issues and provide ideas to address them
Good knowledge in Systems, Microsoft tools such as Excel, Word and Power Point
Interaction across teams for issue discussions and knowledge sharing.
- Audit the expense reports with minimum rejections by Senior Process Associate/Lead.
Note: These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
- Build and Validate multi-body dynamic models of landing gear / other mechanisms
- Build & Validate Structural dynamic models of aircraft
- Conduct dynamic analysis for aircraft during various stages of design cycle and within the project schedule
- Document / Present the results to peers in a timely manner
- Develop scripts for pre- and post-process large amount of data (Python language preferred)
- Troubleshooting any numerical issues by way of engineering analysis
- Knowledge of vibrations, dynamic analysis and computational modeling and simulation
- Knowledge of rigid / flexible modeling in multi-body dynamics
- Knowledge of structural model development, natural frequency (modal) analysis
- Basic understanding of aero-elasticity, unsteady aerodynamics
- Scripting knowledge to perform data analysis
- Finite Element Knowledge essential, preferably in NASTRAN
- Pre and Post Processing experience using FEMAP or HYPERWORKS is preferred
- Knowledge of relevant FAR standards for aircraft is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Time and Priority management
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Problem-solving skills
- Cross cultural work experience
- Willingness to mentor less experienced engineers
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Textron Apply Link||Click Here|
Textron Recruitment Selection Process
Textron Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Textron Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Textron Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Textron is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Textron Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Textron i.e https://www.textron.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Textron Recruitment : Click Here
About Textron :
Textron India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) (“Textron”). Textron is one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies with its business organised within five segments: Bell, Textron Aviation, Textron Systems, Industrial and Finance.
Textron India Private Limited (“TIPL”),which was set up in 2004 with its registered office at Bangalore, is engaged in undertaking engineering design and support services including drafting, computer aided design, computer aided engineering, solid modelling, finite element analysis, sourcing, marketing, and other related activities and services, for Textron’s business units. TIPL has been registered as a unit under the Special Economic Zone Scheme of the Government of India. Under the agreement for provision of services, the software or hardware designed, developed, amended or modified are the properties of Textron and such ownership does not vest with TIPL. TIPL also provides information technology (“IT”) and marketing support services to Textron’s businesses.