Teradata Recruitment: Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Teradata – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Teradata Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Teradata is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai, Maharashtra,IN. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Teradata. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Teradata etc.
Teradata Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Teradata Technologies|
|Designation||Financial Planning & Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, or finance|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra,IN.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Teradata Recruitment Description :
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
- This role will join the Shared Services support team as part of the Finance Operations organization working closely with regional teams and global finance management.
- This role will have a strong focus on reporting, utilizing tools and data across multiple platforms to drive innovation and efficiency improvements.
- As this role is part of a global support team, flexible working hours is a must.
- Support and adhere to Finance and Consulting Governance Policies
- Support for FinancialForce, which could include but not limited to:
- Monitoring/reporting on project/customer financials
- Project budget management
- Resource task assignments
- Project hygiene and complianceData analysis
- Project closeout
- On/offboarding of resources
- Monitor/review the integrity of data for identification of errors, annomolies and inaccuracies
- Generate reports and dashboards across various platforms to monitor and maintain data accuracy and compliance
- Automate reports
- Review and recommend process improvements based best practices and team responsibilities
- Maintain and update process documentation
- Provide general finance operations support
- Assist in SharePoint administration
- Adhoc requests and activities
- The ideal candidate will possess the desire to learn new tools and technologies while honing their skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships
- Strong English communication skills, verbal and written
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with high degree of self-direction
- Work with confidential information
- Time management and ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong skills in MicrosoftOfficeSuite
Additional skills/experience that would be advantageous but not essential to the role:
- SharePoint administration
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Teradata Apply Link||Click Here|
Teradata Recruitment Selection Process
Teradata Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Teradata Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Teradata i.e https://www.teradata.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Teradata : Click Here
About Teradata :
At Teradata, we believe the environment is our social responsibility and that sustainable business practices are good for our world and right for our business.
Our company focuses its efforts on providing our customers with best-in-class products and services that are environmentally sustainable.