Te Connectivity Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Te Connectivity – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Te Connectivity Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Te Connectivity is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, KA, IN. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Te Connectivity. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Te Connectivity etc.
Te Connectivity Hiring – Information Details
|Company Name||Te Connectivity|
|Designation||SUPV I PRODUCTION|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, KA, IN.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Programming & Design|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
TE Connectivity’s Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity’s EH&S policies and procedures.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Planning and execution of received planned orders/ Schedule from the planners, by providing the picklist for Piece parts to Stores, executing the plan accordingly and meet daily production output.
- Planning of Manpower to achieve the required daily rate.
- To do the necessary transaction in ERP daily basis.
- To ensure the absenteeism will be within the acceptable limits.
- To ensure the cross training in the department.
- Appraisal reviews to be done on time.
- Training of the operators as per the Operation description.
- To be a part of recruitment process with HR.
- To manage and assure the technical requirement of the relays are met.
AS9100 & Audit activities:
- Ensure all day-to-day activities are done in accordance with the standard requirements.
- Answer to the remarks related to product realization and implement necessary corrective actions.
- Regular reporting the daily production details, Issues, Safety concerns, Quality issues to your superiors.
- To develop a good communication with all the interacting departments like, HR, Planning, Stores, Quality, Manufacturing and maintenance.
- Ensure the piece parts are issued to line on time by stores.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Three-year supervisory experience / Diploma in Engineering with Five years supervisory experience in mechanical, electrical, electronic or related engineering discipline.
- Effective communication.
- Efficient problem-solving.
- Ability to analyze data and use critical thinking to reach logical conclusions.
- Good organization skills.
- Manpower management.
- Physical inventory management in the line.
- Reading and understanding technical documents like, Drawings, Operations description, Technical data sheets etc.
- Basics of computer, MS-office (Excel, word, outlook etc..).
- Knowledge of ERP.
MOTIVATIONAL/CULTURAL FIT (Some example):
- Open minded and creative
- Self -driven and result oriented
- Multi-Tasking and flair for data.
- Enjoys working in global matrix environment.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Te Connectivity Apply Link||Click Here|
Te Connectivity Hiring Selection Process
Te Connectivity Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Te Connectivity Hiring
- First of all, visit official website of Te Connectivity i.e https://www.Te Connectivity.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Te Connectivity : Click Here
About Te Connectivity :
Te Connectivity Communications Inc. was formed on June 30, 2000 and is celebrating its 20th year as one of the world’s leading providers of technology, communications, information and entertainment products and services.
Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Te Connectivity generated revenues of $131.9 billion in 2019. The company offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.