Sitel Job Openings – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Sitel – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Sitel Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Sitel is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Sitel. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Sitel, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Sitel Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Mumbai,India. targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Sitel Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||HRIS Business Systems Analyst|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre|
|Official Website||Check Here|
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation, and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion, and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
To learn more, visit www.sitel.com or join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It’s about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people’s innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work with HR to translate business requirements into system configuration.
Perform data analysis in support of management or customer requests.
Develop detailed designs based on documented requirements of product services and enhancements.
- Partner with the Reporting Analytics teams to apply data analysis tools to develop insights into business outcomes and the drivers of such outcomes.
- Perform pre-determined technical configuration with guidance from product managers / SMEs.
- Consistent and reliable delivery / execution of activities to defined services levels, schedules and budget.
- Define delivery schedules and ensure execution to plan for assigned deliverables.
- Lead small scale internal projects through the full project lifecycle as necessary.
- Direct requirements gathering with customers as requested by leadership.
- Support client relationships by working with HRIS resources and business owners to provide client product updates, presentations and demos.
Training and Documentation:
- Create and maintain live documents through the project lifecycle as necessary.
- Define and document test strategies and cases.
- Create appropriate end user training materials and provides detailed solution training and delivery for the purposes of testing and orientation.
- Respond to unfamiliar, undefined, unexpected, or unstable situations with the
- professionally prescribed standard response.
- Manage external SuccessFactors product documentation such as service guides, user
- guides and other collateral.
Qualifications / Experience:
- 3+ years’ Business Analyst experience working in a Corporate HR or HRIS organisation with a with a systems focus.
- Proven experience of working within project structures and matrix management arrangements.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Corporate HR process knowledge
- HR systems management and configuration exposure, SAP SuccessFactors product knowledge preferable.
- Strong analytical and project solving. Solution design, requirements analysis and documentation.
- Highly customer focused with strong verbal and written communication skills across multiple organisational levels.
- Ability to consult and work collaboratively with field management to get buy-in and accomplish objectives.
- Ability to prioritise, manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and adapt to shifting priorities.
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Sitel Apply Link||Click Here|
Sitel Recruitment Selection Process
It bases Sitel Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Sitel Recruitment
- First, visit official website of Sitel i.e https://www.sitel.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Sitel Recruitment : Click Here
About Sitel :
Sitel is a privately owned contact center company headquartered in Miami, Florida. It provides outsourced sales, technical support, customer service, and other business processes for large companies. The company has 75,000 employees and $1.7 billion in revenue.
Sitel started as a subsidiary of United Technologies before being bought by then-President James Lynch in 1985. It grew quickly and became the first telemarketing organization to go public in 1995. It expanded internationally in the 1990s and 2000s. Financial problems prompted layoffs and restructuring in 2001. In 2007, majority owner Onex Corporation de-listed Sitel from NASDAQ. Group Acticall, the current owner and operator, acquired Sitel in 2015.