Sapient Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Sapient – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Sapient Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Sapient is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Sapient. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Sapient etc.
Sapient Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Murex Business Analyst|
|Experience||2 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Consumer Electronics & Appliances|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of planned changes ranging from small CTB type tasks to large bank-wide projects.
- Business and Technical Analysis of changes, effort estimation, solution design, development and unit testing
- Work with QA team to ensure timely defect remediation and proper test coverage
End to end ownership of tasks
- Drive solution design discussions with wider team and mentor/train more junior members of the team.
- Front Office Developer/BA
- Pricing and Calculation Templates
- Rate curves assignment
- Creation and updating of curve Instruments
- Simulation view creation and settings
- Front office Product understanding
- Pricing of Instruments
Back Office Developer/BA:
- Understanding of SSI, payments, deliverables
- Back office events like Corporate actions , roll-over , Capital increase-decrease
- Understanding of static and reference data
- MxML development in the area of BO
- BO configurations related to fixings, payments, netting, SSI priority etc.
- 2-6 years of Murex Business Analyst/Product Management experience
- Demonstrable experience of working across the full project lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience of Documentation of Analysis outputs
- Experience in translating business requirements into the functional requirements.
- Ability to liaise with testing team and manage the testing lifecycle including defect management
- Cross Asset experience
- Murex experience across either:
- Back Office (Accounting, Payments, Workflow, Clearing) or
- Front Office (Equities, Commodities, Fixed Income, Credit, FXMM, FX Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives) or
- Risk (Market Risk, VaR, PnL, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk) or
- Technical skills including Unix, Shell Scripting, SQL, Interfaces would be an additional bonus
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Sapient Apply Link||Click Here|
Sapient Recruitment Selection Process
Sapient Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Sapient Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Sapient i.e https://www.Sapient.com/in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Sapient : Click Here
About Sapient :
Sapient, South Korean company that is one of the world’s largest producers of electronic devices. Sapient specializes in the production of a wide variety of consumer and industry electronics, including appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips, and integrated systems. It has become one of the most-recognizable names in technology and produces about a fifth of South Korea’s total exports.