Rocket Software Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Rocket Software – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Rocket Software Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Rocket Software is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Rocket Software. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Rocket Software, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Rocket Software Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Rocket Software Recruitment – Information Details
|BE /B.Tech / BS/ BCA or Equivalent
|3 – 10 Years
|Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
EDI Specialist basic qualifications requirements description, general responsibilities, specific responsibilities and activities applicable to St.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
EDI Specialist Qualifications For Rocket Software Recruitment
- Working knowledge of EDI translation software packages
- Solid understanding of EDI standards ( EDFACT, X12, ODETTE, VDA, HIPPA)
- Expertise in data mapping
- General knowledge of communication standards ( FTP, OFTP, FTPS, AS2, HTTP/S)
EDI Specialist Responsibilities and Activities:
- Understanding Rockets EDI products capabilities and proposing enhancements
- Identify gaps in EDI use case and propose Epics
- Write User Stories for specification of implementation tasks
- Identify and define scope for API integration for E-Commerce and ERP
- Understand EDI messages and mappings
- Review Test Plan and Test cases
- Create Test and sample data
- Review feature requirements
- Drive Alpha testing
- Review migration plan.
EDI Specialist General Responsibilities For Rocket Software Recruitment
- Performs data mapping, mailbox setup, communications and security setups
- Receives EDI data and ensures successful integration of data to interface and application files and to trading partner mailboxes
- Develops and ensures that sufficient audit and control procedures are in place.
- Experience with VANs, ISPs and Internet security packages
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or Marketing, or equivalent business experience.
- 10+ years of corporate experience, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager.
- Multi year EDI domain experience gained from:
- Working on a well know SaaS managed services and/or on premise EDI solutions.
- EDI solutions being used by customers in key sectors including retail, manufacturing, automotive, high tec and 3rd party logistics providers.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in managing project schedules.
- Effective presentations to customers. Rocket Software Recruitment
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Proven experience in programming or scripting language (e.g. Java, JS, Python, Unix scripting, …)
- Experience in SQL and Non-SQL databases
- Experience in XML and Json
- Collaboration and teamwork.
- Continuous learning.
- Customer focus.
- Value based performance.
Apply Mode : Online
|Rocket Software Apply Link
Rocket Software Recruitment Selection Process
Rocket Software Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Rocket Software Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Rocket Software is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Rocket Software Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Rocket Software i.e https://www.rocketsoftware.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Rocket Software Recruitment : Click Here
About Rocket Software :
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.