Barclays Openings Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Barclays – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Barclays Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Barclays is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Barclays. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Barclays etc.
Barclays Openings Recruitment – Details
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Introduction For Barclays Openings Recruitment
A Java developer is required to assist with extensions to the Fixed Income trade capture and workflow systems in order to support the Fixed Income business. Strong communication skills and an understanding of fixed income products and pricing will allow this developer to interface effectively with business analysts and understand the enhancements required to bring new markets onto this platform. Experience with developing in front office trading systems and the software development processes used by large teams is preferred. Given the wide range of systems and technologies in use by fixed income, the candidate must be able to quickly understand existing systems and make extensions in a way that limits regression impact. The candidate will be expected to work autonomously and have experience working on large globally distributed teams.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What will you be doing?
- Deliver new features and fix issues within the platform
- Performing code reviews with Peers
- Provide rota based 3rd line support for TCC services
- Engage with Business Analysts on project work, and directly with users on Minor Works
- Stakeholder management and guidance to other members of team.
- Decision making and problem solving for production issues
- Risk and Control: All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk
- Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
- Identify proactive remedial strategies to prevent future system problems and to improve the quality of delivered systems.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind.
What we’re looking for Barclays Openings Recruitment
- Strong core Java / .NET background with completely hands on experience on complex systems written in Java
- J2EE Frameworks (Spring, JPA)
- Strong knowledge of XML structures , navigation, validation and transformation (xsd,xslt)
- Experience with web services (SOAP/REST)and multithreading
- Exposure to Java / .NET GUI development
- Dev Ops tools (SonarQube / Nexus)
- Version Control Software (Git)
- Good SQL skills
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and the complexities that come with managing a large team of developers working on a common code base
- Strong communication skills and the ability to discuss relevant business concepts with business analysts, traders, operations, front office support and testers
- Experience working as part of a global team, following follow-the-sun model
Skills that will help you in the Role:
- Understanding of fixed income , Derivative products and pricing
- Messaging technologies (Solace, MQ) a plus
- Maven/Spring & Perforce a plus
- Other requirements
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work to challenging deadlines with minimal direction
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication when liaising with directly with peers, the business and operational staff
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Barclays Apply Link||Click Here|
Barclays Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Barclays Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Barclays Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Barclays Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Barclays is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Barclays Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Barclays i.e https://www.barclays.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Barclays Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Barclays :
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
Barclays traces its origins to the goldsmith banking business established in the City of London in 1690. James Barclay became a partner in the business in 1736. In 1896, several banks in London and the English provinces, including Backhouse’s Bank and Gurney’s Bank, united as a joint-stock bank under the name Barclays and Co. Over the following decades, Barclays expanded to become a nationwide bank.