Qualcomm Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Qualcomm – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Qualcomm Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Qualcomm is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Qualcomm. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Qualcomm etc.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Qualcomm Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Qualcomm India Private Limited|
|Designation||Software Engineer – Devops|
|Experience||Fresher & Experienced|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
The QuIC tools group at Hyderabad, India develops LLVM toolchain for Hexagon, ARM and other architectures. This includes tools like compiler, assembler, linker, debugger, simulator, profilers etc. We are the DevOps and QA team within this group and we enable the developers by managing CI, Release, Quality etc. We design, develop, execute and run tests for toolchain. We also develop tools and scripts that help streamline and automate development/release and test activities within the group. We are looking for talented QA engineers to join our team.
- Develop and implement tests and test plans in collaboration with development teams
- Integrate customer test applications to the test environment
- Operate, monitor and enhance automated build and test infrastructure
- Analyze test failures / regressions and report defects
- Provide input on tools requirements and design; particularly providing requirements bearing on testability
- Participate in development process improvement efforts
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
Preferred Qualifications 5-6 years of professional experience in the following areas:
- Software development experience using C, C++ and/or assembly language on embedded systems or Linux kernel or firmware
- Testing and debugging experience (software, firmware, RTL)
- Development support languages and tools; e.g. perl, python, shell, make, cmake, git
- Database experience; e.g. MySQL
- Command-line experience on both Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of software development tools; e.g. compiler, assembler, linker, simulator
- Taken courses or have experiences in Continuous Integration, software refactoring, software test automation, and machine learning
- Knowledge of software development practices / methodology
- Expert analysis/diagnosis/problem solving ability
- Ability to work independently and influence others
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience with embedded systems
- AWS certifications
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodation support
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Qualcomm Apply Link||Click Here|
Qualcomm Recruitment Selection Process
Qualcomm Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Qualcomm Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Qualcomm Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Qualcomm is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Qualcomm Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Qualcomm i.e https://Qualcomm.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Qualcomm Recruitment : Click Here
About Qualcomm :
Our Work Experience is the combination of everything that’s unique about us: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our commitment to sustainability, our recognition programs, but most importantly, it’s our people. Our employees are self-disciplined, hard working, curious, trustworthy, humble, and truthful. They make choices according to what is best for the team, they live for opportunities to collaborate and make a difference, and they make us the #1 Top Workplace in the area.